Verified Expert in Design
Teo has over 15 years of experience in digital design, specializing in UX, UI, IxD, and design systems. He’s worked for companies of all sizes around the globe such as Diageo, Intel, Peugeot, Channel 4, Vodafone, and Repsol. For the past few years, Teo's been working as a lead UX/UI designer for one of the Big Four professional consultancy services in the world, creating UIs and digital experiences for the web, mobile, and tablet.
Big Four Consultancy Firm | Global Website
Channel 4 | Content Discovery
UX/UI Consultant | Founder
Nomada Design Ltd. Co. (London, United Kingdom)
- Designed and developed the global digital brand for one of the Big Four consultancy firms worldwide, applying user and business needs to the creation of visual concepts, prototypes, templates, and components for its global content management system and professional campaigns.
- Created design systems using Atomic Design and Material Design principles, helping organizations share and develop digital products within their many teams.
- Worked as a UX designer for Channel 4 (a British television broadcaster), looking at editorial discovery, browsing mechanics and social currency to help conceptualize, prototype, test, and ultimately design what the next version of the All4 site and apps would look like.
- Headed up the UX/UI design of a central, internal, and client-facing database web app that comprises of a responsive and fully searchable database that acts as a repository for all the data, processes and findings gathered from multivariate testing on different digital products by internal teams for external clients.
- Designed (wireframes, prototypes, and user flow diagrams) the donation flow for a promotional site whose aim is to help international awareness on the global migrant crisis.
Digital Art Director
101 Agency (Madrid, Spain)
- Conceptualized, designed, and produced multidevice digital campaigns for DIAGEO.
- Created websites and microsites for international clients such as Repsol, Vodafone, Diageo (Johnnie Walker, J & B, Tanqueray), RTVE, General Mills, and Microsoft.
- Designed the UX/UI for Navarra's University external and internal sites (UNAV).
- Liaised with the creative director, copywriter, and development team to generate and produce ideas across all platforms.
Havas Digital (London, United Kingdom)
- Conceptualized, designed, and produced corporate websites, campaign microsites, and Flash banners.
- Contributed to major projects for clients such as Intel, Peugeot, Budweiser, British Midland, and IBM.
- Successfully contributed to a bronze award at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2005—Bronze. Peugeot 1007.
Technical Assistant's Certification in Graphic Design
Arenal Informatics - Madrid, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Public Relations
Complutense University of Madrid - Madrid, Spain