Verified Expert in Design
Thaís is a UI/UX designer with a strong background in graphic design. Highly organized and detail-oriented, she is passionate about solving complex problems and translating them into efficient and intuitive solutions. Thaís is enthusiastic about improving users' lives, shifting from problem definition to interface design.
- Worked for a nonprofit organization for restaurant owners to donate a percentage of their profits to help with causes of their choice.
- Created several graphic materials to help with promotion and marketing.
- Created responsive website layouts to improve conversion.
- Improved the user experience and interface of the Walmart Canada website and app.
- Audited the website and app to understand and suggest improvements in the user experience.
- Conducted usability tests based on Baymard's guidelines and good practices for websites and apps.
- Participated in user tests to understand the performance of the created prototypes.
- Created wireframes and prototypes of several pages of the website.
Webflow and Marketing Designer
Honu HR, Inc.
- Worked for a client that offers automated HR solutions for companies.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to create new wireframes and responsive layouts.
- Developed the pages created using complex elements on Webflow.
- Implemented over 50 tags and triggers on three website environments to track their performance, using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Worked on 20+ projects using tools such as content audit, competitor analysis, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and designing interfaces while following brand guidelines and creating interactive prototypes.
- Tested and implemented features for desktop and mobile directly to the developer while adding events to monitor performance.
- Created and shared periodic reports with the marketing teams to track campaigns and site changes.
- Used reports to identify the abandonment rate and provided solutions to improve the rate from 80% to 60%, reaching our target goal.
UI/UX Designer and Graphic Designer
- Redesigned Cabana Burger app in four weeks, a delivery and take-out franchise, including content audit, sitemap, user journeys, lo-fi wireframe, prototype, usability test results, wireframe annotations, and a style guide.
- Created logos and visual identities for more than five companies.
- Redesigned the Mint website to improve its conversion rate in four months by emphasizing users' needs and using a youthful and modern language to sympathize with the brand's humanization and information on the offered properties.
- Improved the Mint's reach with more contact options and search engine rankings using lead generation and SEO.
- Designed layouts for monthly and two bi-monthly printed magazines for the eMóbile Portal with more than 60 pages each in one year.
UX Designer (Co-op)
Dr. Borna Meisami Commemorative Foundation
- Restructured a nonprofit organization's website in four months, resulting in a 40-page implementation strategy document.
- Reorganized a team of four people in two months by applying the RACI matrix framework, delegating duties based on team members' skills, and estimating each task time by its deadline.
- Designed the implementation strategy document's layout.
- Researched five similar organizations' websites to identify their competitive advantages, disadvantages, and opportunities.
UI Designer and Graphic Designer
Explay Web Agency
- Developed a new work process to allow extra time to plan and study the solution before the design phase, reducing the overall time for project completion and generating more profit and quicker approval.
- Worked on over ten responsive websites to create wireframes, layouts, and prototypes.
- Created social media pieces for over 20 companies.
Graduate Certificate in Interactive Media Management
Centennial College - Toronto, ON, Canada
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
The Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná - Curitiba, Parana, Brazil