Verified Expert in Design
Tim is a product designer with a degree in computer science who focuses on discovering and solving problems based on people's needs. Throughout his career, he's worked in a creative design agency and an IT leader company, switching between mobile, web, and desktop environments. He's a dependable person, a team player, and also a master of time management. To stay on top of the latest trends in design and mobile technology, Tim reads and makes an effort to learn every day.
Senior Product Designer
- Worked for AnchorFree which is the producer of Hotspot Shield, the world's best known and most trusted VPN, which has more than 650 million downloads.
- Designed for iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, and Chrome extension from the ground up.
- Partnered with product and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for products.
- Used data collected from research, user testing, and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs.
- Illustrated and communicated complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, motion studies, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Collaborated with engineering throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experience that meets the highest quality bar .
- Developed and maintained detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides. .
- Used a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Created human-centered experiences for different industries including healthcare, enterprise, the blockchain, finance, travel, music, and social media.
- Worked on projects for companies such as GoFundMe, Intel, Uber, and others.
- Worked for Automated-Stores, a company that specializes in the design, technology, software development, and operation of automated retail stores. Automated-Stores technology and services support automated, self-service retail stores located in airports, malls, and other public places.
- Contributed my design skills to projects for the following clients: LEGO, Bosch, A1 (leading provider of digital services and communications solutions in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 24 million customers), La Poste (French national postal services), and others.
- Created and led the design.
- Designed unique projects reflecting the culture of different brands.
- Presented projects for the company's partners.
- Defended UX design decisions.
- Mentored and trained junior designers.
- Worked for ALEDO, a medical company based in Riga, Latvia (Northern Europe).
Diploma in Computer Science
ITALT - Riga, Latvia
Diploma in Mobile Development
ITALT - Riga, Latvia