Verified Expert in Design
Michele combines communication design and marketing expertise to solve problems and drive business success. He brings experience from both corporate and freelance roles to create unique, professional, high-quality immersive designs. Michele's creativity and experience in processes and structures allow him to drive success for his clients. He leverages his knowledge and ideas to deliver consistently outstanding and impactful outcomes, helping businesses reach their goals.
Shiftspace – Web Design and Art Direction for a B2B Mental Health Startup Company
Clava – Sports Team Management Web and Mobile App UI and UX Design
Senior Brand Marketing and Communication Designer (B2B)
- Designed and art-directed the UX/UI and visual assets for trivago's global B2B website to market their products targeted to hoteliers.
- Designed and art-directed marketing collaterals across all company B2B products, from email marketing to globally recognized industry events.
- Supported the product team with UX/UI expertise and visual design to build a cohesive brand experience across different touchpoints.
Affamatic Media Inc.
- Worked with the client to design a new logo and visual identity for their online gaming blog Slotfan.com, including colors, typography, visual language, and other assets.
- Designed a new user interface for their WordPress website, including page layout, font sizes and typography styles, menus and dropdowns, and selection of appropriate icon sets in line with the new brand identity.
- Monitored and supported the client during the implementation and development of the design, ensuring high-quality output. Also supported the client with user experience improvements based on defined business goals.
Affamatic Media Inc.
- Conceptualized and designed the Slotsfan logo and core brand identity based on the brief and client-specific requirements. Included UI components in Figma.
- Conceptualized and designed the blog's user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) based on project and business requirements.
- Produced wireframe and high-fidelity Figma prototypes of all websites for clients to review, comment, and gather feedback.
- Collaborated on the website that is still under development on WordPress.
Freelance Senior Designer
- Self-managed and created the agency from scratch, leveraging my connections and reputation in the market to gather and get clients to sustain the business for over two years.
- Built brand identities and developed high-quality, functional, and converting WordPress sites for clients and businesses around the globe.
- Helped startups build their credibility in their target market through brand strategies and high-quality design.
Junior Designer, B2B Marketing and Visual Communication
- Led the process of defining and updating the company's B2B product brand expressions.
- Created and updated UI brand assets for B2B products.
- Coordinated and conceptualized the design communication material across different products, platforms, and marketplaces.
- Contributed to product marketing and project management for Base7booking.
Communication and Brand Designer
- Conceptualized and created the overall event visual expression.
- Designed and coordinated event marketing materials across numerous platforms and media channels.
- Headed a team of two social media managers, ensuring consistent visual brand expressions across different social media marketing campaigns.
Master's Degree in Multimedia Communication Design
Sapienza Università di Roma - Rome, Italy
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Academy of Fine Arts of Rome - Rome, Italy
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Visual Design
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar - Weimar, Germany
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring