UI/UX Designer | Project Manager
2014 - 2017
- Designed the entire bank app from concept to InVision mockup; including the design of both the native iOS app and web platform.
- Created brand assets including logos, website graphics, demo videos, investor keynote presentations, business plans, and business cards.
- Created easy-to-use handoffs for all assets used by developers on the iOS and web design teams.
- Coordinated with designers, developers, architects, and stakeholders to keep the project on time and under budget.
- Maintained asset libraries of graphics, fonts, sizes, and colors across all team members.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Craft, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, ScreenFlow, Audacity, Keynote, Final Cut Pro X, Slack, Trello, PDF Decks, Pitches
2016 - 2016
- Designed the UI and UX for their private social networking web and mobile apps. Created an MVP to show family relationships via a family tree while allowing users to interact with messaging and moods.
- Crafted the UX so that it was simple yet met the complicated challenges such as being able to scale a potentially huge family tree on a mobile application. The application also catered to people ages 40+ and thus needed to be very user-friendly.
- Worked closely with their design and development team to create UX flows, UI design, and branding per their specifications and vision.
- Developed wireframes, mockups, user personas, and conducted several rounds of user testing.
- Worked closely with developers and stakeholders and had a lot of influence over the web and mobile app design process.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, ScreenFlow, Craft, JIRA, Teamwork, Slack, Final Cut Pro X
2015 - 2016
- Designed a high-impact, user-centered app features with sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
- Meticulously A/B tested each iteration of the product to ensure that the user flows worked for every user.
- Created the sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups.
- Work together with the development team to correct any UI problems or HTML/CSS related issues.
- Collaborated with the developers during the handoff process to ensure transition went well and provided all assets for both iOS and Android applications.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Slack
2013 - 2014
- Worked with a vision statement to create prototypes and UI deliverables. Prototyped the 2 versions of the whole application with all required features in three weeks ahead of schedule.
- Stayed on the project to guide the transition when the application design and the back-end was purchased in this form.
- Conducted and curated several rounds of A/B user testing on the prototypes.
- Led the design process with style guides, image assets, wireframes, and screen mockups.
- Worked on idea generation to differentiate the UI and UX from the competition.
Technologies: Photoshop, Sketch, Craft, InVision, Slack
2012 - 2013
- Collaborated with the team to work meticulously on UX flows using wireframes and sitemaps.
- Prototyped the UI from start to finish using predesigned style guides and color pallets.
- Used the Adobe Creative Suite to build the design and prepared investor presentations with Microsoft Office.
- Worked using Agile Scrum methodology to do rapid prototyping for web and iOS apps.
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, InVision
2009 - 2012
- Set up and maintained a website with model profiles for contender model management. Updated the site with new profile-and-picture galleries after each photo shoot.
- Designed a website for TranceFM Broadcast to upload music with various sharing capabilities.
- Worked with Onyx Hookah Lounge to create a full service responsive website integrating a promotional and sleek design with a full eCommence store.
Technologies: WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X