Member since April 27, 2017
Valeria is a Senior UX/UI designer with 8+ years of experience and over 100+ projects to satisfied clients. Through her career she collaborated with PMs, dev teams, and startup owners, helping them to create the best UX and UI. Valeria believes that fruitful collaboration stems from, above all, transparency and professionalism. She treats every project as her own and never compromises; new challenges and solving problems are her passion.
- Design Expert & UX Evangelist2011 - PRESENTFreelancer
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Avocode, Axure
- Worked with large web development companies creating an innovative user experience and designs for their clients.
- Designed websites for Volkswagen Israel, Wix, SodaStream, credit card companies, insurance companies (AIG, Shomera, Shirbit, Psagot), health and beauty industry (Lumenis, Newa, EndyMed), and a VR startup.
- Collaborated with project managers, dev teams, and front-end teams.
- Designed the UX/UI for a wide range of platforms such as websites, applications, self-service stations, and interfaces for complex back-end systems.
- Worked for a variety of startups, helping them achieve an outstanding product.
- Met clients in person and online.
- Designed new concepts, wireframes, websites, mobile web apps, and native apps.
- Designed desktop applications for Mellanox, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, ECI - global provider of flexible network solutions, PassportCard, and Rocket Software.
- Designed native mobile applications for Mission Fox, Wigu, Rehapp, SuperPharm, Crypto Next, Meckano One, and Rocket Software.
- UX/UI Expert - Freelancer2013 - 2016Tyco
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Adobe Illustrator
- Worked on complex web portals, websites, mobile apps, and mobile web.
- Art directed the design team.
- Designed the UX and UI for tourism platforms.
- Dealt with user interface design and also had the responsibility for the customer process and workflows.
- Worked directly with Tyco's executives, managers, developers customers, and clients to achieve fluent cooperation in all channels.
- Senior UX/UI Designer2011 - 2013Pionet Technologies
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop
- Designed websites and large portals for leading Israeli companies with a focus on innovation and precision.
- Designed mobile websites and applications.
- Worked on finding creative solutions for existing design problems on live websites and platforms.
- Worked closely with the development team to achieve great user experience.
- Helped junior designers achieve great results and assist them to evolve as designers.
- Designed internal platforms and analytics systems for leading Israeli companies.
- Designed marketing materials for iDigital, an Apple reseller.
- Graphic Designer2009 - 2011Matrix (John Bryce - Mediatech Hi-Tech)
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Designed websites, banners, brochures, educational materials, and advertising materials.
- Dealt with tight deadlines and stayed collected under enormous pressure.
- Created ads to promote company courses.
- Designed and developed mini-sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management and Cognitive Science2014 - 2018The Open University of Israel - Israel
- Certificate in User Experience Design2016 - 2017Create - Israel
- Certificate in Graphic Design2008 - 2009John Bryce College - Israel