Verified Expert in Design
Vanessa is a multidisciplinary designer who creates branded digital experiences and plays at the intersection of branding and product. Having worked with design for over a decade, she has dedicated the last few years to UI/UX. Vanessa collaborated with both startups and enterprises.
Tua Saude Platform
- Collaborated with the partnership between TuaSaúde.com and Rede D'or, leading the launch of their doctor appointment platform. Conducted user research, ideated user flows, and generated innovative thinking on their products and services.
- Designed the MVP for a doctor appointment platform in just two weeks.
- Cooperated with developers, researchers, UX writers, and data scientists.
Creative Artists Agency
- Developed concepts and executed solutions for iconic brands and talents.
- Worked actively with iconic brands such as Zillow, Swarovski, Coca-Cola, The Cheesecake Factory, and Playboy, as well as iconic talents such as Shonda Rhimes, Beautiful Destinations, Nicky Jam, and Drew Barrymore.
- Acted as the design lead on these projects, collaborating with strategists, junior designers, web developers, and photographers.
- Collaborated with three California-based app startups on their wireframe, web design, UI style guides, and pitch decks for the launch of their MVP.
- Contributed to several projects for clients such as Zumba and their sub-brands Zumba Strong, Zumba Wear, and Zumba Shakes, as well as The Wonderful Company and their sub-brands POM, Teleflora, and JUSTIN Winery.
- Oversaw graphic and editorial design, deck presentations, email templates, icons, 2D animations, and social media assets for Crystal Air Cruises, ID PR agency, and The BrowGal.
- Created advertising campaigns, logos, brand guidelines, packaging, editorial design, and print collateral for Holy Cross Hospital and hospitality accounts such as the Florida Keys & Key West and Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
- Designed several brochures, ad pieces, logos, and printed collateral for the Karisma portfolio of international hotel chains, including the Nickelodeon Hotel in Mexico.
- Created the entire vision for the launch of a new real estate company in Naples, FL, by working on its logo, brand guidelines, promotional material, and website.
Creative Director and Founder
- Ran my graphics and illustration studio for a few years. Created surface designs and illustrations for brands such as Interbrand, Puffs, Staples, and Bounty.
- Collaborated closely with designer Barbara Hulanicki on several projects, from logos to brochures and illustrations, including the design of books and theater play honoring her former and iconic English fashion brand Biba.
- Acted as a consultant developing logo design, brand guidelines, packaging, point-of-sale, and website direction for beauty brands such as BE Professional, Wella, Sephora, and Peter Coppola.
- Contributed to the revival of the fashion icon Camp Beverly Hills by redesigning the brand, packaging, social media campaigns, and website.
John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Designed several illustrations and packaging designs for the company's hair tool collections and limited editions for collaborations with Tarina Tarantino, Regis Salons, and JCPenney.
- Collaborated with the creative director on redesigning their entire hair tools collection and print production with the vendors in China.
- Designed several logos, brochures, print advertising campaigns, and point-of-sale and window displays for the entire Paul Mitchell portfolio, including Tea Tree, Paul Mitchell Schools, Awapuhi, and Mitch.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Foundations in Design Thinking Certificate
Human-centered Design 201: Prototyping
Introduction to Human-centered Design
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring