Verified Expert in Design
Vincent is an award-winning Swiss senior UX designer with an MIT Design Thinking Certification. Working on products in finance and education, he excels in solving complex UX challenges for various devices and interfaces. Vincent's recent research focuses on Web 3.0 and play-to-earn concepts. As a very organized and strong communicator, he managed multi-disciplinary teams remotely. Vincent is a kind, empathic, and patient person people enjoy working with.
E-banking Web App | Swiss Finance and Accounting Software Company
English Learning IOS and Android Mobile App | Vokapi
UX Designer and Co-founder
Storm Digital Experiences
- Designed a Swiss e-banking web app to target farmers and accountants, including a design system, consulting, user flows, high-fidelity designs and prototypes, user tests, and iteration.
- Built from scratch a web app for learning management school, including the research, interviews, prototypes, a design system, and development.
- Led design thinking workshops for clients at different stages of digital product creation.
- Created value propositions canvas and business models based on research and user interviews.
- Designed personas, user journey maps, and user flows based on research and user interviews.
- Created user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs based on user research, stakeholders' input, and business goals.
- Managed Storm Digital operations, consisting of three remote employees in Asia and Europe, a network of freelance talents offering copywriting, design, and development services, while handling a portfolio of clients remotely.
EF Education First
- Designed a parental portal app based on user and stakeholders' interviews, including wireframes, high-fidelity designs, testing, and iterating.
- Created personas based on user interviews and research.
- Designed UI for various devices and interfaces aligned with corporate guidelines.
UX and Product Designer
- Executed visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Collaborated with product manager on user experience to improve usability, develop style guidelines, template designs, navigation solutions, and solve various UX challenges.
- Designed layouts, infographics, icons, UI components, animations, newsletters, online and offline marketing, and corporate material.
- Delivered UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications.
- Practiced a highly efficient and iterative design process, with great attention to detail and always striving for perfection.
- Negotiated and thoughtfully articulated design decisions with an openness to feedback.
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Design
HEAD - University of Applied Sciences and Arts - Geneva, Switzerland
Mastering Design Thinking
MIT Sloan School of Management
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring