Verified Expert in Design
Walker is an interactive designer with eight years of professional experience working on everything from large consumer-facing campaigns to tedious internal apps and systems. He's known for taking initiative, working thoughtfully, and communicating well.
Senior UI Designer
- Designed websites and landing pages.
- Designed apps for iPhone and Android.
- Wireframed userflows and systems.
- Worked with a wide variety of creative directors, art directors, and clients.
- Created animations and prototypes for apps and websites.
- Designed an iPad app for Mercedes-Benz.
- Designed a marketing builder platform for internal use at Mercedes-Benz.
- Redesigned a website for a major healthcare company.
- Presented and defended work to clients and creative directors.
- Created an illustrated infographic and case studies for a report on the condition of small businesses in the United States.
- Concepted and created a 68 page catalog for LeCreuset North America.
- Concepted and created experiential work for BMW.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Anderson University - Anderson, SC
Studies Initiated in Graphic Communications (transferred to Anderson University)
Clemson University - Clemson, SC