Troy, NY, United States
Member since October 2, 2016
Yiqin is a UI/UX designer with five years of experience in producing beautiful and fully responsive products for clients like IBM and Dell. She also has led product designs for startups where she focused on helping them to obtain funding and win customers. Yiqin specializes in visual design, interactive prototyping, and front-end implementation. She's a communicative and responsive team player who's easy to work with.
- Product Designer2017 - 2017Swiftdine
Technologies: InVision, Sketch
- Led the redesign of Swiftdine's products including iOS app, market materials, and website.
- UI Designer2015 - 2017Loafers Design, Inc.
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop, InVision
- Produced responsive mobile and website UIs for a variety of clients—from startups to large companies.
- Graphic Designer2015 - 2015UniCareer
Technologies: UI Design, Web Design
- Owned the company's design products.
- Designed the company's brand identity and marketing materials.
- Redesigned the website and visual elements.
- Led the design team.
- Trained junior designers.
- Creative Designer2011 - 2012Ogilvy & Mather
Technologies: Photoshop, InDesign
- Brain-stormed with the creative team.
- Drew storyboards.
- Implemented creative ideas.
- Did photo sourcing.
- Retouched photos.
- Account Executive2010 - 2011Leo Burnett
Technologies: Power Point, Excel
- Produced creative briefs.
- Negotiated between the creative team and the clients.
- Made weekly marketing reports.
- Managed and scheduled projects.
- Master's degree in Interactive Design2013 - 2015New York Univerisity - New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising2008 - 2012Shanghai Normal University - Shanghai, China