Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge design methodologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced designers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced coursesHave a question? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top designers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly learn new skills from your peers.
- Get featured on the Toptal Design BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, advanced design studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Design Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal UX community:
See 3 typical UX design jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Lead UX DesignerSketch, InVision, Keynote, Google Office Suite, Storyboarding, PrototypingWe’re a large international auto company looking to add a lead UX designer to our team. In this position, you will be exploring key areas of our user journey with a primary focus on the in-car and mobile experiences. Other responsibilities include implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products. You will also be following through with processes and tactics to implement the vision. You will be expected to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final visual designs.
- eCommerce UX DesignerAdobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, HTML, CSSWe are looking for an eCommerce User Experience designer responsible for translating requirements and wireframes into a brilliant design using our existing design aesthetic and UX best practices. You will design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it. We’re looking for someone to translate concepts into wireframes and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces including desktop web, mobile web, and iOS.
- User Experience DesignerAdobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, HTML, CSSWe’re looking for a talented UX designer to create solutions to complex interface & interaction design challenges, from concept to implementation. We are a large company that is branching off into an exciting niche that we’re hoping will disrupt the K-12 education industry. You will be partnering with key stakeholders to lead the creation of user flows, wireframes, information architecture, and prototypes. You will also run user testing, as well as collaborate with visual designers and content writers during design phases and help assist developers during development phases. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an experienced team that has worked on some of the web's most popular software products. If a successful fit, this will likely evolve into multiple future projects.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join design conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
On February 23rd, we are partnering with Lviv Ruby Meetup, a group of local Ruby developers who get together every month to share their knowledge and experience.
Marek Piasecki: Ruby-Like Front-End Development
Denys Pankratov: Competitive programming demystified
Dmytro Panov: Software Engineering Processes at the Fidor Project
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as Denys Medynskyi, Back-end developer at Toptal.
The event begins at 6:00 PM at iHUB Lviv. For more information, please see the event website.
Faris Zacina: Intro to Blockchain and building a cryptocurrency with JS and Solidity
Vildan Tursić: Polymer & Web Components
Ines Avdic-Zekic: Toptal Blockchain specialization.
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as some Toptal’s core team members like Ines Avdic-Zekic, Toptal Technical Sourcer.
The event begins at 12:00 PM at Academy 387. For more information, please see the event website.
You’re invited to join PyCon Belarus, an annual, international conference of Python experts. The 4th annual event takes place February 24 in Minsk.
This one-day event will cover various topics: performance, debugging, data science, Python in DevOps, Python for system administrators, MicroPython, Ethereum & Python, and many more.
Andrii Soldatenko, a Toptal developer, will give a talk titled “Ethereum Under the Microscope,” starting at 2:20 PM.
The event starts at 10am at Space. For more information and the schedule, please see the event website.
On February 28th, we’re proud to be hosting a Coworking Day in Cluj-Napoca at Cluj Cowork. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by between 9 AM and 6 PM. The event will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers, and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect chance to learn more about us.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Razvan Burciu.