Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Ember.js community:
See 3 typical Ember.js jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
Toptal is proud to promote and support remote work around the world, and on September 23rd, we are participating in an event called Nomad City Las Palmas, a premier European event dedicated to distributed companies and remote workers.
Nomad City is a fantastic opportunity to network with other location independent entrepreneurs and remote workers from around the globe, and learn how to optimize and manage your remote company efficiently.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Eryn Peters, Head of Community at Toptal. Eryn will give a talk about ““Building culture on remote teams”.
The event will take place at Tourism Innovation Center. For more information, please check the website or contact Asia Lindsay.
On September 22nd, we’re proud to be partnering with WeWork Colony Square in Atlanta to organize a Toptal Coworking Day. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM and say hello. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers, and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect place to learn more about it.
Local photographer Holland Reid will be on-site from 10AM-12PM taking complimentary headshots for attendees. If you would like your headshot taken, please show up photo-ready.
Please RSVP to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Loren Klingman.
We invite you to join Partial Conf, a software conference focusing on modern functional languages and technologies used on the web. Join us in Sofia from September 22nd - 23rd and exchange ideas with people from different parts of the functional world.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Bozhidar Batsov, VP of Engineering at Toptal. Bozhidar will give a talk on September 22nd from 10:00 AM entitled “Clojure: The bad parts.”
The event will take place at the Hilton Sofia. For more information on the event, please visit the event website.
We invite you to join the QA Fest 2017, the first testing festival in Ukraine created by testers for testers, which will take place in Kiev from September 22nd-23rd.
During the event, there will be several speakers, including Igor Khrol, Head of Analytics Department at Toptal. Igor will give a talk entitled “Who should write automatic tests?”. During the talk Igor will talk about different roles in a team and how the management understands the development process well if each stage is performed by different narrow specialists.
The event will take place at the Congress Hall Cosmopolitan. For more information on the event, please visit the event website.