Join Toptal for its first event in Bologna for an evening of networking and technical presentations. The presentations will begin by introducing the independent developer lifestyle that is Toptal, as well as the accelerator program that Working Capital has to offer. The technical presentations will focus on Node.js technologies, followed up with networking and refreshments provided by Toptal.
- 16.30 - Welcome
- 17:00 - Introduction to Toptal
- 17:15 - Introduction to Working Capital
- 17:30 - Presentation by Alessandro Iob of Toptal on “Node.js: Asynchronous programming and best practices”
- 18:30 - Presentation by Davide Fiorello on Node.js testing tools and continuous integration
- 19:15 - Aperitivo and networking
Thanks to Working Capital for allowing us use of the space. Working Capital Accelerator is a Telecom Italia program that has directly supported the growth of local startups since 2009. Working Capital is looking to offer grants to young, innovative companies that apply before May 26th. For more information or to apply, visit http://www.workingcapital.telecomitalia.it/en/apply/
Organizing and curating Toptal events takes a lot of work, but it's certainly rewarding. We welcome all Toptalers who are excited about organizing and executing awesome events in their city. These events are great for meeting tech leaders, making new connections, and helping your community to grow. Sign up here or contact email@example.com for more information.