Verified Expert in Finance
Aaron is an experienced private equity professional whose leadership and strategic assessments have enabled companies to exceed forecasts and remain profitable despite tough economic climates. He identified a unique opportunity in the durable medical equipment space, recruited management, acquired and opened new locations, grew top and bottom lines, and exited the investment for a significant return on capital. Aaron enjoys a collaborative environment and is driven by values and purpose.
Elm Creek Partners
- Founded and raised the initial and follow-on capital base for the firm.
- Set the firm's strategic direction and sourced a majority of the firms' investment opportunities.
- Invested in multiple platforms and numerous add-ons.
- Valued partner-to-partner management teams having navigated multiple economic cycles and platform-specific challenges.
- Exited the majority of the platforms with attractive returns to limited partners.
Red River Ventures
- Sourced and led the growth stage investment in IntelliPack, a disruptive entrant into the foam-in-place packaging market. Red River Ventures exited the IntelliPack investment in a sale to Pregis at a substantial return on investment.
- Sourced and led the recapitalization of Fiber Systems International out of a court receivership, a manufacturer of harsh environment fiber optic connectors. Red River exited the investment for a substantial return on capital.
- Led the investment in Tax Refund Express, which was the catalyst for TRE to acquire its largest supplier, renegotiate key contracts and drive materially higher returns to owners. Red River exited TRE with a significant internal rate of return.
- Developed channel partners in media and other verticals for this emerging reverse marketplace for services.
- Participated in the plan B strategy team during the post-dot com bubble.
- Identified and nurtured the company's eventual merger partner.
- Took part in numerous teams that raised capital on behalf of early-stage companies.
- Participated in the deal with multiple public offerings and M&A transactions developing memorandums, models, and other materials.
- Developed and led a core analyst recruiting program that ultimately produced numerous senior bankers, C-level execs, entrepreneurs, and investment bankers.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Finance
Texas Christian University - Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
Boston University - Boston, Massachusetts, USA