Verified Expert in Finance
Strategic Consultancy Expert
Adrian's career consists of a progression of successfully executed assignments within globally diversified sales, marketing, and general management roles. Most recently, he has had full P&L responsibilities over a team of 100 people as a general manager of a global cosmetics company with annual sales of over $100 million. He has also led a standalone company's full carve-out process and setup. Adrian excels in accelerating the growth of businesses, change management, and organizational design.
General Manager | Benelux
- Managed the entire profit and loss (P&L) for an organization of over 100 people and a portfolio of nine cosmetic brands across three countries. Achieved a turnover of $100 million.
- Oversaw full P&L, organization, marketing, go-to-market strategy, supply chain, and facilities.
- Improved the employee turnover rate from 30% to 5% and more than doubled the operating income in four years, with eCommerce being the main growth driver.
- Led the KKR carve-out and transitioned successfully to a fully standalone organization.
- Led the commercial department in the luxury division, reporting to the general manager of Benelux. Grew market share while improving the bottom line by 10% yearly.
- Re-organized the department to shift from traditional trade to eCommerce. Headed the trade marketing, account management, field sales force, retail department, and business analyst teams.
- Managed the sales P&L with $70 million turnover, top-line and bottom-line growth, and capability building for 15 brands in eCommerce, selective retail, and self-standing stores.
Associate Sales Director
Procter & Gamble
- Doubled the business from $35 million to $70 million in four years through distributors from Nigeria and Angola and portfolio expansion to include laundry. Received the supplier of the year award from Shoprite in 2013.
- Delivered the turnover, market share, cash flow, supply service levels, profitability targets, and capacity building while leading a multi-functional team, including sales, logistics, and finance members.
- Designed the strategic vision of the national brand portfolio and category strategy to exceed profit and sales objectives for five different brands. Developed the go-to-market strategy to enter Lidl. Launched the Oral-B toothpaste successfully.
- Automated the non-core tasks of leading banking and insurance companies.
- Developed a web-based solution for a clearing company.
- Attended board meetings to define the right processes for the organization.
Master’s Degree in Management (MBA)
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management - Brussels, Belgium
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring