- Led activist campaign for a multi-billion publicly traded advertising business that achieved a 30%+ IRR and was nominated to the company’s board of directors, helping to drive material corporate governance improvements.
- Sourced, analyzed, and led the investment process for $200+ million in long and short SaaS, media and consumer high-yield credit and equity positions, outperforming the market in aggregate.
- Sourced and invested in Answers.com via a negotiated distressed debt purchase. Participated in the restructuring of the business including the sale of the enterprise SaaS business Webcollage to Gladson, a U.K. buyer.
- Sourced, evaluated and led the negotiations for the purchase of other tobacco product companies as part of Turning Point Brands' (NYSE: TPB) $50 million M&A roll-up strategy.
- Assisted in a $100 million special purpose vehicle capital raise.
- Developed a network of CEOs, CFOs and board members across a broad number of technology, media, and consumer companies.
Focus areas: Investments, Technology, Cash Flow Modeling, Stock Trading, Rollups, Corporate Finance, Valuation Analysis, Financial Restructuring, Financial Modeling, Capital Structuring, Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Credit Analysis, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Fundraising, Project Finance, Deal Structuring, Term Sheet Advisory, Financing, Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Consumer Products, Valuation Modeling, P&L Forecasting, CFO, Fractional CFO, Interim CFO, Hedge Funds, Investment Funds, Asset Management, Risk Modeling, Pension Funds, RiskMetrics, Revenue & Expense Projections, Forecasting, Revenue Modeling, Leadership, Startups, Quantitative Analysis, Strategy, Trading, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Quantitative Risk Analysis, Apps, Product Development, Trading Systems, Bonds, Financial Services, Fixed Income Analysis