Verified Expert in Finance
Antoine loves working with early-stage startups.His expertise lies in building compelling pitch decks, fundraising stories, financial models (operating budgets, 3-statement models, unit economics modeling), and raising money. Antoine led five early-stage fundraising processes with US and Canadian investors, resulting in over $50 million raised and $300 million in valuations.
- Developed theses and built business plans to launch new fintech ventures in the US; built MVPs to validate feasibility and value proposition; negotiated distribution partnerships and customer contracts; hired executive teams to operate new ventures.
- Led Seed and Series A investments in fintech companies. Drafted term sheets, completed cap table modeling, waterfall returns analysis, and financial modeling.
- Hired five employees to support the growth of our team.
Investment Banking Analyst
RBC Capital Markets
- Led $120 million growth equity fundraising for client (AI-powered enterprise search software company). Raised from a top growth equity fund in the US.
- Led a $250 million sell-side M&A mandate for client (online travel agency focused on flights).
- Led a financial advisory mandate for a $6.3 billion greenfield light-rail transit infrastructure project. Advised on financial model, revenue model, capital structure, fundraising, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Concordia University - Montreal, Canada
Exchange Studies (Toward a Bachelor's Degree) in Finance
City University of Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Coursework Towards a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy
McGill University - Montreal, Canada