Archil Lursmanashvili (FMVA)
Verified Expert in Finance
As the deputy CFO of Silk Road Group, Georgia's third-largest private enterprise, Archil works closely with international financial institutions and local banks and is actively involved in every step of the financing process, including financial modeling, negotiations, contracting and ensuring compliance with the covenants required by lenders. Archil joined Toptal to help SMEs develop flexible financial models as a tool for raising financing.
Performance Overview of Commercial Bank
Silk Road Group
- Served as the deputy CFO at Georgia’s third-largest private enterprise having invested nearly $1 billion in the country since its founding in the real estate, hospitality & leisure, telecommunication, transportation, and banking sectors.
- Built three-statement financial models with built-in sensitivity analysis and preliminary valuation tools to assess the financial attractiveness of a particular project. The models included the option to navigate through different scenarios—making it easier to present projected financials to various stakeholders (e.g., group shareholders, international and local financial institutions) and to evaluate different possible outcomes.
- Cooperated with international financial institutions (IFIs) and the most prominent local financial institutions (TBC Bank and Bank of Georgia) to finance the group's ongoing projects.
- Created a financial model for the Radisson Blu Hotel in the wine region of Georgia to raise debt and mezzanine equity.
- Collaborated closely with local banks and a state-owned investment fund (JSC Partnership Fund) during negotiations and contracting process.
- Worked closely with the Rezidor team who manages two Radisson hotels (a total of 500+ rooms) in Georgia. Based on the monthly operating financials, I assessed the performance of the hotels and prepared informative reports, including a KPI fact sheet, budget versus actual comparisons, and analysis of future projections.
- Planned, budgeted, and managed audit engagements with more than ten staff members for clients who are operating in the financial as well as heavy industries and have multistep production and cost allocation processes.
- Created a sophisticated inventory NRV test tool for one of the country's largest exporters.
- Audited a production process workflow and control system for a client; also prepared recommendations on how to improve the system.
- Prepared and checked IFRS financial reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Caucasus University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring