Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Arturo has 23 years of experience in management consulting, from opportunities identification and strategy definition to execution through different projects, including processes, organizational structure, risks and controls, and technology implementation. Arturo is eager to work on challenging and innovative projects where he can execute the top-notch methodologies he has learned through his experience and contact with big firms.
Managing Partner, Founder
Bimcon Services LTD
- Orchestrated several projects for four top consulting firms worldwide: Deloitte, EY, Teletech, and Indra, leading and executing projects with their teams.
- Accelerated defining the corporate strategies and aligning with the board of directors by facilitating working sessions, interviews, market analysis, and industry benchmarks, benefiting the next steps in the execution.
- Enhanced the CX promise of Citibank in Mexico by analyzing and bringing new alignments and processes to their credit card call center operations, impacting the net promoter score with better service qualifications from clients.
- Generated cost savings of 15% on average in different procurement categories.
- Restructured activities execution through business transformation labs with clients, covering opportunity identification to design and implementation, impacting optimization, savings, redesigns, and technology implementation.
- Executed and coordinated several enterprise resource planning implementations that resulted in process automation and operations efficiency, increasing savings and time dedicated to information analysis and decision making.
- Conducted market sizing for a new Honeywell company in Mexico, impacting new sales in different industries and seeing a 2-digit growth for the next three years.
- Participated in finance transformation projects, from the strategy definition to opportunity identifications and its implementation.
- Defined target operating models (TOM) from the strategy (clients, channels, products, and services) to the definition and design of the TOM components (value chain, processes, technology, people, organizational structure, and location).
- Implemented an ABC cost model at HSBC to analyze and define profitability and cost/expense allocation for credit cards and mortgages. The information analyzed helped make improvement decisions in their processes.
- Executed several business transformation projects to improve the client's operations efficiency by defining the strategy, redesigning the processes, and using technology.
- Oversaw the finance transformation practice in Mexico and part of the NYC office as a member of the team that created the CFO services area methodologies and contact center to help with finance transformation projects of practitioners worldwide.
- Functioned as the value initiative champion, an initiative to help clients facilitate and identify strategies to execute for their businesses.
- Became the youngest manager in the service line and the youngest director. I also participated in an international program in the NYC office for two years.
- Redesigned the go-to-market process for Motorola Mexico aligned with Motorola Chicago (HQ). The objective was to coordinate HQ with Mexico with their M-Gates Methodology. The project won the best project in Motorola worldwide that year.
Finance Transformation Manager
- Helped to develop a global CFO service line for Deloitte practitioners. Created the methodology, deliverables, or POV that can be useful for any project to the client CFOs.
- Charged with defining Walmart HQ's financial policies in their SAP implementation's finance processes.
- Arturo was part of Deloitte's global development program for outstanding performers worldwide.
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
The University of Texas at Austin - Austin, Texas
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM) - CDMX, Mexico