Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Aykut is a senior consultant with a background in the leading market research organizations like Ipsos, Kantar, and GfK. In addition to conventional market research services, he also offers comprehensive desk research services for startups and larger enterprises and helps them utilize consumer and market insights to build their new products or shape their strategies. Aykut is passionate about sustainability-related projects.
Coffee Industry Outlook
Earned Wage Access (EWA) Industry Analysis Report
- Managed more than 50 projects for clients from over 20 countries, acted both as an advisor and a team member, and delivered top-notch marketing insights.
- Established a marketing insight department for a sustainable personal care startup. Helped the company listen to the consumers, shape the brand identity, and track the brand health.
- Acted as an executive advisor to a UK-based research startup and helped the company establish the whole research process, from data collection to deliveries.
GfK - Growth from Knowledge
- Managed the project for the Ministry of Tourism, the biggest project of that year for GfK, across the 12 countries. Measured perceptions of Turkey on a country-by-country basis and presented insights to the Minister of Tourism.
- Oversaw all of the company's brand tracking studies with a team of researchers.
- Headed leading analysis projects on assigned marketing effectiveness solutions. Ensured the assigned study deliverables met the client's needs with actionable insights.
Senior Research Manager
- Oversaw the research team management, created engaging deliverables tailored to clients' needs, built client relationships, and consulted with clients on key business issues focusing on advertising effectiveness.
- Executed local clients' research projects abroad, including conducting studies in Greece, the UK, the Netherlands, Iraq, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Russia, and the UAE.
- Maintained overall business relationships with key clients. Assigned and handled the C-level key clients in addition to their research team to strengthen client relationships.
- Headed one of the four client service departments of the company for a year.
- Drove revenue growth of the company’s portfolio of existing clients, focusing on Kantar’s media measurement solutions.
- Handled the leading local and multinational clients in their fields, such as Pladis, Shell, Barilla, AVEA, and Dimes.
- Managed a pipeline of key accounts and prospective clients with a strategy for growth and tactics across the different measurement solutions to achieve their annual targets.
- Established and maintained strong long-term relationships with the existing clients.
- Cultivated client relationships, which led to revenue and profitability growth for two of the company's most prominent clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Middle East Technical University - Ankara, Turkey
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring