Verified Expert in Finance
Ayush is an investment banker who executed over $3 billion of acquisitions and M&A, working with Allegro Capital. As a due diligence advisor with KPMG, he advised PEs and corporates on 15+ transactions to identify the key transaction considerations and negotiation insights. He is a chartered accountant and a chartered financial analyst. He enjoys freelancing as it provides him the opportunity to work for the most exciting startups and interact with entrepreneurs.
Investment Teaser for a Fundraising Mandate
Opportunity Overview of Potential Strategic Alliance for Hospitals and Health Insurance Providers
Financial model for A Retail Chain of Eyewear Stores
Assistant Vice President
Allegro Capital Advisors Pvt
- Assisted startups across fintech, health-tech, and retail chains in preparing detailed business plans and investment pitches for fundraising exercises.
- Oversaw the acquisition of a national healthcare chain, which led to around an 80% increase in valuations of acquirers. The client made a major stride in becoming the market leader in State and among the largest national healthcare chains.
- Advised on the acquisition of a single hospital at a 30% lower valuation against other recent healthcare transactions, which helped the Client consolidate its market leadership in the micro market.
- Managed the time-sensitive engagement for divestment of a hospital asset in Malaysia at a 25% higher valuation than the client's expectation and managed the project efficiently to achieve liquidity.
- Advised a retail eyewear company on valuation, positioning for a potential exit to existing investors and primary fundraising, and initial outreach.
- Developed complete, complex, and comprehensive financial models for corporates with multiple healthcare assets across subsidiaries, associates, and joint ventures.
- Prepared multiple pitch decks for getting mandates in the pharma, retail healthcare, and health technology space.
- Researched and analyzed Indian health, general, and life insurance players to understand the market size, industry dynamics, accounting policies, key actuarial assumptions, equity valuations in recent transactions, and listed company valuations.
- Advised the largest provider of co-working spaces in India on acquisitions and financing plans for acquisitions.
- Advised PE investors and strategic corporates on acquisitions by analyzing financial and business information.
- Developed project plans, established credibility with clients, and maintained business contacts.
- Collaborated in closing deals through closing due diligence, including purchase price negotiations.
- Contributed to 20+ mezzanine deals in healthcare, chemicals, and IT sectors, of which 12 were completed.
D B Desai & Co
- Performed valuation of a captive power plant for a potential acquirer.
- Assisted in the preparation of financial projections, valuation models, and finalization of transaction structures.
- Contributed to preparation of teasers and detailed information memorandum of potential target and acquiring companies.
Master's Degree in Finance
Institute of Chartered Accountant of India - New Delhi, India
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration - Kolkata, India
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring