- Conceptualized an innovative debt raising platform and managed the product development strategy from inception to execution by analyzing critical metrics such as website traffic and conversion rates as well as collaborating with the development team to introduce new features and testing their popularity.
- Designed financial models to assist the senior management of small and medium-sized UK companies with fundraising and to help optimize their capital raising strategies.
- Performed in-depth analysis of operating models, stress-testing the critical assumptions that drove a company's revenue and costs, helping to validate the performance outlook of the business for potential investors.
- Structured debt transactions with features including security, amortization, and inflation-linkage for companies in the technology, consumer, real estate and renewable industries.
- Conducted and closed crowdfunding campaigns across a wide range of sectors, raising as much as GBP 10 million in retail bonds, including a complex inflation-linked offering for a renewable energy business.
Focus areas: Due Diligence, Subordinated Debt, Debt Workouts, Venture Debt, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Crowdfunding, Equity Financing, Business Planning, Transaction Modeling, Transaction Structuring, Capital Structuring, Debt Structuring, Debt Raises, Equity Capital, Revenue & Expense Projections, Five-year Projections, Business Advisory, Financial Marketing, Fundraising, Investment Memoranda, Financial Modeling, Investments, Interim CFO, Pricing Strategy, Pricing Models, Subscription Pricing, Budgeting, Forecasting, Dashboards, Financial Reporting Dashboards, Early-stage Funding, Startups, Investment Strategy, Finance, Investment Manager