2018 - 2019
Main Line Equity Partners
- Participated in all stages of the deal lifecycle, including origination, due diligence, negotiation, and fundraising; controlled the due diligence process for new investment and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Performed business valuation analyses using discounted cash flow (DCF), comparable precedent transactions, and leveraged buyout valuation methodologies.
- Created one-page teasers, credit packages, and investor presentations used to secure financing from capital providers.
- Supported portfolio company management by creating business plans, conducting ad hoc analyses, and providing on-site managerial support.
- Led the inorganic growth initiative associated with a unique platform company within the industrial supplies wholesale market.
- Designed and implemented a cloud-based inventory management system to enable eCommerce sales and provide employees with real-time data to improve decision-making.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Deal Sourcing, Deal Execution, Due Diligence, Financial Modeling, Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), Valuation, Operations, Private Equity, Entrepreneurial Finance, Market Research, Credit Analysis, Business Planning, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Scenario Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Investment Research, Industry Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, M&A (Buy-side), Due Diligence Consultant, Cash Flow Modeling, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Capital Structure, Pro Forma Analysis, Asset Management, Forecasting, Accounting, Financing, Investment Analysis, Investments, US GAAP, Trade Finance, Credit/Debt, Private Company Valuation