- Built financial models to support investment in new equipment and assets. The models included market sizing, market analysis, product reviews, and a detailed financial model to support the acquisition.
- Developed and implemented a corporate strategy to grow revenue and profit through organic and inorganic growth strategies. This led to a 50%+ increase in revenue and expanding the business footprint into four new countries.
- Drove various business turnaround initiatives, utilizing cost-cutting, site consolidations, and process efficiencies to move from a substantial loss-making operation to a profit within three years.
- Conducted market sizing exercises for markets in Sub-Saharan Africa that supported the overall strategic vision for the PG Group and concluded in a five-year strategic plan to double the revenue and network footprint in Africa within five years.
- Implemented a cash management program to optimize working capital and cash generation. The program reduced overdue debt, optimized credit insurance, utilized a hub and spoke inventory model, and used data to reduce obsolete stock.
- Implemented an automated reporting system for senior and C-level management, using Power BI. This reduced the reporting cycle from four days to under two days and the headcount required to generate all management reports.
Focus areas: CFO, IT, Interactive Dashboards, Dashboard Design, Visualization, Sage, Reporting, Proposals, Board Presentations, Presentations, Manufacturing, Market Segmentation, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Revenue Analysis, Financial Analysis, Building Materials, Industrial & Manufacturing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Word, Modeling, Budgeting, Capital Budgeting, Payroll Outsourcing, Cost Management, Sage ERP, Operational Finance, Pricing Models, Board Decks, Business Strategy, Forecasting, Revenue Modeling, Emerging Markets, Revenue & Expense Projections, Cash Flow Analysis, Cash Flow, Cash Management, Data Analysis, Financial Data, FPA, Wholesale & Distribution, Digital Transformation, South Africa, SAP ERP, SAP BW, Africa, Three Statement Operating Model, Data Visualization, Analytics, System Implementation, Internal Control Evaluation, Credit Risk, Cash Flow Modeling, Cash Flow Management, Turnaround Management, Zero-based Budgeting, Budget Modeling, Budget Management, Capital Investment Appraisals, Accounts Receivable, Working Capital Management, Growth Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Market Sizing, Strategy, Data Analytics, Financial Modeling, Valuation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)