- Built financial models to support investment in new equipment and assets. The models included market sizing, market analysis, product reviews, and a detailed financial model to support the acquisition.
- Developed and implemented a corporate strategy to grow revenue and profit through organic and inorganic growth strategies. This led to a 50%+ increase in revenue and expanding the business footprint into four new countries.
- Drove various business turnaround initiatives, utilizing cost-cutting, site consolidations, and process efficiencies to move from a substantial loss-making operation to a profit within three years.
- Conducted market sizing exercises for markets in Sub-Saharan Africa that supported the overall strategic vision for the PG Group and concluded in a five-year strategic plan to double the revenue and network footprint in Africa within five years.
- Implemented a cash management program to optimize working capital and cash generation. The program reduced overdue debt, optimized credit insurance, utilized a hub and spoke inventory model, and used data to reduce obsolete stock.
- Implemented an automated reporting system for senior and C-level management, using Power BI. This reduced the reporting cycle from four days to under two days and the headcount required to generate all management reports.
Focus areas: CFO, IT, Interactive Dashboards, Dashboard Design, Visualization, Sage, Reporting, Proposals, Board Presentations, Presentations, Manufacturing, Market Segmentation, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Revenue Analysis, Financial Analysis, Building Materials, Industrial & Manufacturing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Word, Modeling, Budgeting, Capital Budgeting, Outsourcing, Cost Management, Sage ERP, Operational Finance, Pricing Models, Board Decks, Business Strategy, Forecasting, Revenue Modeling, Emerging Markets, Revenue & Expense Projections, Cash Flow Analysis, Cash Flow, Cash Management, Data Analysis, Financial Data, FPA, Retail & Wholesale, Distribution, Digital Transformation, South Africa, SAP ERP, SAP BW, Africa, Three-statement Modeling, Data Visualization, Analytics, System Implementation, Internal Control Evaluation, Credit Risk, Cash Flow Modeling, Cash Flow Management, Turnaround Management, Zero-based Budgeting, Budget Modeling, Budget Management, Capital Investment Appraisals, Accounts Receivable, Working Capital Management, Growth Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Market Sizing, Strategy, Data Analytics, Financial Modeling, Valuation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)