Co-founder and Director
2019 - PRESENT
Sketch Entertainment Limited
- Co-founded and helped fundraise for a global entertainment company that provides branded solutions to businesses. Expanded the business to five countries in three continents.
- Developed a 5-year growth strategy with actionable KPIs and managed the finance role in the startup phase.
- Helped grow the business from ten clients in 2019 to over 200 clients in 2021, with revenues increasing 200% per year.
Focus areas: Strategy, Sales, Business Development, Supplier/Vendor Selection, Customer Analysis, Business Modeling, Startups, Financial Statements, Funding Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Growth Strategy, Music, Music Publishing, Music Streaming, Music Production
2019 - PRESENT
Grace Liberty and Stone
- Co-founded the company and raised EUR 4.5 million. The capital was deployed into a diversified portfolio of properties.
- Managed the letting process and identified a wide range of tenants to generate revenues immediately. Achieved operational profitability in year 1.
- Accomplished unrealized capital gains of 30% through renovations, spatial optimization, and the tenanting strategy.
Focus areas: Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Market Sizing, Market Research, Business Modeling, Startups, Financial Statements, Funding Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Growth Strategy, Business Intelligence Analyst
Investment Banking Manager
2013 - PRESENT
LIBANK s.a.l. (Levant Investment Bank)
- Created and managed a globally diversified venture capital portfolio valued at $30 million, which included assets across several industries in the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Restructured and refinanced a London-based luxury fashion brand, which allowed products to be distributed through stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, and Barney’s.
- Assisted in executing a GBP 31 million capital increase (part equity, part convertible debt) of a publicly listed and traded UK real estate investment firm. As a result, the portfolio and profitability grew by around 20% the following year.
- Managed a continuous pipeline of advisory projects, M&A deals, fundraising mandates, and private equity investments. Coordinated with executive management, risk and credit departments, business development, and legal.
- Managed cross-border advisory deals in the US, the UK, and Europe. This included building detailed financial models, advising on growth and cross-border strategies, managing regulatory frameworks, and developing risk analyses.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Fundraising, Consulting, Debt Issuance, Growth Equity, Corporate Restructuring, Due Diligence, Market Research, Market Sizing, Total Addressable Market (TAM), Financial Modeling, Business Modeling, Startups, Revenue Modeling, Financial Statements, Go-to-market Strategy, Business Models, Business Strategy, Pitch Decks, Funding Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Growth Strategy, Operations, Business Intelligence Analyst, Music, Music Publishing, Music Streaming