- Devised an integrated urgent care strategy to build a network of 30+ sites across Beaumont’s market. Executed the strategy through a combination of acquisitions and de novo sites.
- Developed the value creation plan for a hospital acquisition, identified over $50 million of synergies and additional EBITDA growth opportunities, and then produced a post-closing implementation plan.
- Expanded Beaumont’s mental health service line by relocating current services into a de novo 150-bed freestanding mental health facility in partnership with Universal Health Services.
- Evaluated strategic alternatives for Beaumont’s home health and hospice business and structured a robust sale process involving multiple rounds of bids and extensive reverse due diligence on prospective partners.
- Established several joint ventures to expand key service lines, including outpatient dialysis, surgery centers, home health, mental health, and urgent care.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Strategy, M&A Modeling, M&A (Buy-side), M&A (Sell-side), M&A Pipeline Management, Entry Strategy, Competitive Strategy, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, Market Research, Market Entry, Joint Ventures, Joint Venture Development, Divestitures, Corporate Sales & Divestitures, Divestiture Planning, Acquisitions, Acquisition Analysis, Investment Thesis, Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Business Development, Valuation, Healthcare, Digital Health, Forecasting, Finance Strategy, Cash Flow Management, Revenue & Expense Projections, Budgeting, Fundraising, Pitch Decks, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Three-statement Modeling, United States, RiskMetrics, Financial Reporting Dashboards, Dashboards, Data Analysis, Finance Director, Financing, Growth Strategy, Early-stage Venture Capital, Startups, SaaS, Software as a Service (SaaS), Capital Raising, Investment Capital Raising, Early-stage Startups, Financial Modeling, Models