Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Christoph has launched multiple profitable services internationally and created strategies and business models with corporations in the chemical, utilities, and marine industries and startups. With an MBA and a CEMS MIM, he is driven by exploring entrepreneurial solutions for current business challenges, particularly concerning sustainability. Consulting allows him to connect with diverse people, share best practices, and leverage impact together.
Business Case of Sustainability for A Food Production Company
- Conducted carbon footprint analysis and developed a business transformation plan for a multinational in the food industry. It was a project case.
- Analyzed business context and developed a business case for sustainable development for a hidden champion from the machinery industry. Implemented GRI reporting based on the findings. It was a project case.
- Conducted a circular economy potential analysis and developed a circular economy strategy integrated into the corporate strategy for a company in the chemical industry. It was a project case.
- Developed and launched new consulting services related to sustainable operations, sustainable development, and business transformation.
Learning Hub Lead | Europe
- Designed and developed management tools, primarily related to sustainable strategies, circular economy, sustainable entrepreneurship, systems innovation, and working in complexity. Results were published in a few books and articles.
- Designed and launched successfully more than 10 training services with a yearly budget of around four million.
- Supported businesses, startups, and cluster organizations in building sustainable business design and strategy capabilities. Worked with more than 30 startups and 20 corporates.
- Provided executive coaching and mentoring for project leaders involved in complex innovation projects and transformation programs.
- Initiated and convened a community of practice of around 200 consultants and coaches in the field of sustainability strategies and systems innovation.
Lecturer and Lead | International Projects
Provadis School of International Management and Technology
- Led the development and acquisition of international applied research projects in the field of sustainable development, climate change and industry, and business transformation.
- Advised as a member of the steering group of an innovation network hosted by six European regions, including Hesse in Germany, West Midlands in the UK, Emilia Romagna in Italy, Valencia in Spain, lower Silesia in Poland, and central Hungary.
- Created a regional partnership and network for climate innovation on behalf of the European Union, including engaging the city of Frankfurt and a portfolio of business and research organizations.
- Led the applied research project, Strategic Implications of Climate Change on The Industry, in collaboration with the University of Oxford.
- Conducted courses in bachelor's and master's programs on business ethics, green management, and strategic marketing.
- Developed a climate change and sustainability strategy in collaboration with the University of Oxford. I was a member of the research team in Oxford and led the development of a sustainability scoring system for investments as a project case.
- Created a business model and growth strategy for the company's energy division. Managed strategic analyses, including portfolio, competitors, and regulatory environment. I also handled business model development and portfolio design.
- Conducted a price audit for all business units. Managed analysis of the current price management process and developed recommendations for optimization. It was a project case.
Student Freelance Assignments
- Developed financial measures based on cash value added (CVA) to support the planning and steering of product segments. Applied thesis in co-operation with Vaillant Group.
- Created a concept for implementing a multi-dimensional price system, including customer and competitor analysis, development of price models, and business case calculations at Germanwings GmbH, Cologne.
- Enhanced the truck sales strategy, including strategic analysis and description of the sales model for DaimlerChrysler AG, Stuttgart.
- Conducted business process analysis and prepared a make-or-buy analysis for Babcock Borsig Power Systems Chennai, India.
CEMS MIM in International Business
University of Cologne | Warsaw School of Economics - Cologne, Germany and Warsaw, Poland
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Cologne - Cologne, Germany
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring