- Advised Telkom Indonesia on its market entry in Australia via the acquisition of a local call center operator. Served as an adviser during the full process, from the identification of acquisition targets until the closing of the transaction.
- Advised Dicker Data Limited, the leading IT products distributor in Australia and New Zealand, on the acquisition and restructuring of Express Data and on raising the AUD$120 million bank financing required to fund the transaction.
- Managed the IPO process of Dicker Data Limited on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Managed the entire project and organized roadshow presentations for the company's senior management.
- Advised the owners of Australia's leading comparison shopping website on the partial sale and fundraising from a strategic investor. Conducted business planning and valuation, drafted the company overview, and led negotiations.
- Advised the owners and management of a mobile satellite telecommunications company on the acquisition of a VSAT company and the related financing.
- Advised the private equity owners of a SaaS contract management software developer on the sale of the company to a strategic investor.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Initial Public Offerings, Capital Raising, Financial Modeling, Valuation, M&A (Buy-side), Bank Debt Raises, Market Research, M&A (Sell-side), M&A Modeling, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Post-merger Integration, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Pitch Decks, Fundraising, eCommerce, Financial Restructuring, Acquisitions, Financing, Debt Financing, Finance Strategy, SaaS, Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Software as a Service (SaaS), Valuation Modeling, Business Development, Deal Structuring, Term Sheet Advisory, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Information Memoranda