Booz Allen Hamilton
2017 - PRESENT
- Worked as a member of an advanced analytics team.
- Built a complex optimization model for senior leadership to reduce time and costs.
- Provided strategic decision support with big data analytics.
Focus areas: Business Intelligence, Financial Modeling, Data Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Cost Reduction & Optimization, Financial Data Analysis
Drift Capital Partners
2016 - 2017
- Worked as the portfolio manager for Drift Credit Opportunities Fund, LP.
- Structured and built an IRR calculator and financial model for a $50 million SPV to invest in credit instruments.
- Modeled an opportunity to buy a specialty finance company.
- Built a risk management tool to model discounted cash flows of the fund's credit investments.
- Managed and was responsible for business development, portfolio analytics, and investment analysis.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions, Portfolio Analysis, Financial Modeling, Data Analysis, Comparable Company Analysis, Capital Structure Analysis
Senior Portfolio Advisor | Financial Advisor
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc.
2012 - 2016
- Managed a combined $280 million in assets representing businesses, business owners, and executives.
- Structured and presented complex financial plans.
- Researched and analyzed countless investment opportunities for my team's clients.
Focus areas: Financial Modeling, Portfolio Analysis, Stock Analysis, Financial Planning
2011 - 2012
- Built a complex pricing tool to model and price sale-leaseback transactions for the outside sales teams.
- Wrote a Monte Carlo simulation to analyze compound annual growth rates of various inputs.
- Prepared financial proposals to develop, fund, build, and sell multi-million dollar energy projects.
- Grew the renewable energy financing startup to over 50 employees.
Focus areas: Financial Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Pricing Analysis