Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
With 24 years in digital strategy, marketing, and innovation services, Davide is a leader with a background across multiple industries, including financial services, energy, healthcare, automotive, and SaaS. He has an MBA degree from Milano’s SDA Bocconi and is part of the fastest growing consulting company in Italy as head of capability. Davide is proud to support present and next-generation leaders in their digital strategies.
Telehealth Ecosystem | 2020-2021
- Took part of the marketing faculty with a specific focus on marketing innovation.
- Delivered B2B marketing course, its different editions, with around 30 students, both in presence and online.
- Taught a digital go-to-marketing strategy course, its different editions, with around 25 students, both in presence and online.
- Gave a digital content strategy course, its different editions, with around 30 students, both in presence and online.
Head of Design Studio
- Drove the business unit's growth, which tripled its size in two years.
- Strengthened the offering of the design studio with three main areas of competence.
- Onboarded more than 20 people in two years with a strong focus on company culture and common methodologies.
Business Integration Partners
- Built the innovation services offering on awareness, ideation, and execution with a significant impact on new clients' engagement. More than 100% on new brands in 2018.
- Contributed to the launch of ExO sprints services www.exo.works/exo-sprint in the Italian market with two significant projects handled in the energy and insurance industries.
- Participated in building an external community of highly qualified third parties to drive and manage business model change projects with more than 35 people from diverse industries and experiences.
- Produced more than 25 articles on business, lean startup, and self-efficacy.
- Engaged in activities for the Mediolanum Corporate University.
- Supported the evolution of the editorial calendar by adding self-help topics for solopreneurs and founders.
- Set up new omnichannel service models for end customers in the automotive insurance, less than three million customers.
- Created a new digital touchpoint for multiple sclerosis patients. Around 75,000 patients in Italy.
- Built and run a predictive market mix model to generate sales forecasts according to the marketing effort.
- Built and launched Let's Life! as a new startup brand delivering good ideas for a better life in 90 minutes.
- Ideated, developed, and tested the startup value proposition and business model for the corporate and consumer segments.
- Launched and managed local partnerships with Italian venues in Milan, Turin, and Rome.
CGT | A Tesya Company
- Deployed marketing strategies focusing on after-sales services like parts, repair options, and maintenance programs for more than 30,000 clients.
- Designed and run the marketing communication plan in the Italian market, including CAT brand management and positioning.
- Set up and tested the first CAT apparel eCommerce in Italy with around 150,000 euros in revenue.
Marketing Communication Coordinator
- Set up and run a client magazine with content on corporate values and initiatives and sustainability. It's called Concentriamo le Energie.
- Managed a series of local events on energy topics for SMEs in partnership with a leading Italian financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore.
- Launched corporate energy services in the Italian market at the beginning of the liberalization process.
Marketing and Communication Specialist
- Contributed to building the first Italian B2B marketplace, Ebixtrade, www.fastweb.it/corporate/media/comunicati-stampa/nasce-ebixtrade-it-il-portale-b2b-del-gruppo-e-biscom?lng=EN.
- Supported all the digital marketing activities, including ads, DEMs, and digital PR.
- Created and maintained all marketing and product literature.
- Supported the team in all communication activities of British Airway's first low-cost airline Go Fly.
- Managed local press office activities for McDonald's new opening and sponsorships.
- Supported media training for different clients' top managers.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Economics
SDA Bocconi School of Management - Milano, Italy
Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts
Sacro Cuore Catholic University - Milano, Italy