Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
As a project and finance leader, Dominique has led and executed multi-billion dollar M&A transactions and business transformations for global Fortune 500 companies in various industries while working at Deloitte & Touché, Accenture, and now as an independent financial consultant. She is a distinguished entrepreneur and freelancer that enjoys advising clients on solving complex problems. Dominique also excels at seamlessly transforming matrixed organizations through organic and inorganic growth.
Manager and Engagement Leader
Deloitte & Touche
- Led large-scale initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Generated and managed annual sales revenue of $12-24 million, resulting in consistent firm practice growth.
- Managed teams for merger and acquisition initiatives supporting clients on $2-62 billion deals, covering due diligence, operational readiness, policy and procedure alignment, synergy capture, TSA plan development, and post-merger integration.
- Executed finance transformation projects of $150+ million to deliver innovative solutions that reduced enabling function costs to serve the business, automate through robotics and analytics, improve ROI, and pull levers to drive performance.
- Analyzed financial statements and developed models to prepare short- and long-term projections and forecasts with the flexibility to test scenarios and assumptions. Models were used to support decisions for investments and business model changes.
- Spearheaded eminence and leadership to deliver firm insights, including works focused on the future of finance and digital finance and analytics.
- Led the transition labs to guide and direct CFOs, CAOs, and controllers in new roles.
Project Manager | Finance
- Worked with finance leadership to lead a team of 10-15 indirect team members to determine opportunities to optimize working capital.
- Led and managed working capital and cash initiative sponsored by the CFO.
- Built a business case for working capital improvements and identified quick-win improvements resulting in multimillion-dollar value.
- Developed financial models to forecast working capital and cash flow. Identified recommendations to maintain cash flow over a defined period based on a set of assumptions and reduced spending.
Engagement Consultant and Level C Manager
- Led efforts to stand up a new shared services center, working with finance leadership to identify critical areas for improvement, consolidation, rationalization of processes, and development of repeatable processes to be supported in the center.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives to enhance clients’ finance and accounting operations and processes, including record-to-report (R2R), order-to-cash (O2C), and procure-to-pay (PTP).
- Prioritized opportunities based on value and effort and defined qualitative and quantitative criteria. Supported business case development and roadmaps to illustrate the value and the path to realize the value of the improvements.
MBA in International Business
University of Maryland - College Park, Maryland
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Georgia Southern University - Statesboro, Georgia
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Virginia Board of Accountancy