Verified Expert in Finance
Eamonn is a finance professional with expertise in financial modeling, capital raising, and finance strategy. He has been instrumental in growing Remi AI by over 200% in less than 12 months. His direct responsibilities have included the company's business model, pricing strategy, financial models, and currency exposure, as well as managing relationships with PwC and Microsoft. Eamonn is a University of Sydney Business School graduate and a CFA charterholder.
Co-founder | Sales and Corporate Development
- Oversaw the company's growth by 200%, driven by diligent and active capital allocation, disciplined pricing and client management, and deep financial analysis.
- Implemented a currency management model to track exposure at a global level, saving the company thousands of dollars during the volatile COVID-19 crisis.
- Maintained an extremely loyal customer base with zero percent churn in FY 2020.
- Created a project valuation model to value client opportunities using corporate finance concepts like NPV and IRR.
- Established objectives and key results (OKRs) for the business, spanning all departments, including finance, engineering, product, and client development.
- Built an integrated three-statement model for the business, facilitating corporate finance and risk management decisions at a monthly level.
- Prepared investor documentation, including pitch decks, forecasts, and models, while also managing investor relationships during the capital raise process.
- Conducted market research to build business cases for moving into new geographical regions and adjacent service lines, facilitating growth in the US and UK markets.
- Negotiated a new swab technology to be implemented across Australia at zero cost to the business, effectively increasing the technical capability with no extra cost required.
- Hired and trained a team to manage a multimillion-dollar per year government contract, driving enormous value for the business.
- Built and managed an activity-based costing model, allowing an EBIT to be calculated at a business item level for the first time in history.
Master's Degree in Management
University of Sydney - Sydney, Australia
Bachelor's Degree in Medical Science
University of Technology Sydney - Sydney, Australia
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Python for Data Science and AI
IBM | via Coursera
Fundamentals of Machine Learning in Finance
NYU Tandon School of Engineering | via Coursera