2019 - PRESENT
- Oversaw the growth of the company by 200%, driven by diligent and active capital allocation, disciplined pricing and client management, and deep financial analysis.
- Implemented a currency management model to track exposure at a global level, saving the company thousands of dollars during the volatile COVID-19 crisis.
- Maintained an extremely loyal customer base with zero percent churn in FY 2020.
- Built a project valuation model to value client opportunities using corporate finance concepts (NPV and IRR).
- Established objectives and key results (OKRs) for the business, spanning all departments including finance, engineering, product, and client development.
- Built an integrated three-statement model for the business, facilitating corporate finance and risk management decisions at a monthly level.
- Prepared investor documentation including pitch decks, forecasts, and models while also managing investor relationships during the capital raise process.
- Conducted market research to build business cases for moving into new geographical regions and adjacent service lines, facilitating growth in the US and UK markets.
Focus areas: Company Research, Cash Flow Modeling, Negotiation, Financial Analysis, Management, Capital Raising, Corporate Finance, Technology, Foreign Currency, Early-stage Venture Capital, Python, Machine Learning, Consulting, eCommerce, Retail & Wholesale, Finance Strategy, Forecasting, DCF Valuation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Management Consulting, Finance, Market Research & Analysis, Financial Modeling, Project Management, Business Strategy, Currency Exchange, Capital Allocation, Fundraising
2014 - 2018
- Negotiated a new swab technology to be implemented across Australia at zero cost to the business, effectively increasing the technical capability with no extra cost required.
- Hired and trained a team to manage a multimillion-dollar per year government contract, driving enormous value for the business.
- Built and managed an activity-based costing model, allowing an EBIT to be calculated at a business item level for the first time in history.
Focus areas: Negotiation, Financial Analysis, Management, Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Financial Modeling, Project Management