Evan Glover, CFA, CPA
Verified Expert in Finance
Evan is a CPA and CFA with expertise in complex financial analysis, investment analysis, and organizational risk management. With 7+ years of experience, he has worked in a family office, a hedge fund, a top-five bank in the United States, startups, and a Fortune 500 company. Evan was actively involved in an organization-wide transformation initiative that saved a company $100 million over three years. He has also worked with startups to raise capital and create detailed financial models.
Founder | Chief Investment Officer
Tetelestai Capital, LLC
- Implemented actively-managed portfolio strategies for multiple private funds, separately managed accounts, and personal investments.
- Developed proprietary investment research with actionable investment ideas for global markets during volatile market environments.
- Led the investor relations and performance reporting for hedge fund clients.
- Actively raised client assets to build an investment management business from the ground up.
- Utilized derivatives to hedge portfolios for investment funds and client accounts.
- Built volatility strategies for client portfolios to mitigate market risk during high-stress market environments.
- Created and presented investor pitch decks on portfolio strategies and private funds to prospective clients.
- Developed valuation models for public and private investments, including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models and Pro Forma financial statements.
Financial Consultant | Fractional CFO
- Consulted on a client's startup business and established a financial strategy for future growth in the events sector.
- Implemented financial reporting and oversaw client bookkeeping for several startups ranging up to $20 million in annualized revenue.
- Led the creation of the organization's legal entities and onboarded a client's CRM system in the events space.
- Advised on the client's budget and tax planning strategies.
- Managed the revenue and expenses for an early-stage startup during the initial revenue growth from zero to approximately $100,000 in annual revenue.
- Served as a Chief Financial Officer for a healthcare startup in the early stages of formation.
- Created a financial model for a healthcare startup, including valuation, growth metrics, and exit strategy.
- Worked as a Fractional CFO for a consumer business building financial models and organizing the accounting work for the company to raise additional financing.
Officer | Financial Analyst
- Implemented an original transformation tracking system for the bank and coordinated with my team to realize over $100 million in transformational expense savings over three years.
- Maintained the monthly cash-level reporting and analysis for $1.2 billion in banking assets.
- Developed a proprietary model to analyze the profitability of the bank's cash vaults.
- Managed forecasts and annual budgets for $125 million in technology operating expenses.
- Assisted and eventually led the business line stress test analysis in 2020 and 2021 by utilizing financial models to build the future outlook for risk reporting.
- Prepared financial and executive summaries for 15+ capital projects—some valued at over $25 million—to present to the bank's investment committee.
- Led month-end reporting and analysis for over 10 business lines within the bank with duties ranging from senior management presentations to month-end journal entry submissions.
- Managed the $125 million budget reporting for the gaming division of Newell Brands in 2018.
- Created quarterly forecasts for sales revenue and SG&A expenses for six subsidiaries of Newell Brands.
- Analyzed profit and loss reports from the company's European and APAC divisions.
- Assisted in integrating a new, company-wide financial reporting system and trained associates on the reporting tools.
- Built internal financial models to value aspects of the business for future investments and leases.
- Led the onboarding process when switching the company-wide accounting software by auditing data, working with software developers, and test-running data in a simulated environment.
- Participated in weekly financial meetings with upper-level management and worked closely with the CFO on financial projects.
- Worked with 100+ vendors to manage accounts payable for the company.
- Conducted quarter-end and year-end audits for more than five of the core investments.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Pre-medical Studies
Miami University - Oxford, OH, USA
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Accountancy Board of Ohio