- UK public alternative asset manager (FTSE 100 constituent). €37+ billion AUM dedicated to multiple strategies across asset classes, public or private markets, globally. Worked within the flagship private debt and equity strategy division.
- Executed and handled everything related to our investment activity, implying a vast range and volume of responsibilities as a member of a two-person team.
- Researched and analyzed more than 200 opportunities. Led the internal approval process of new investments, as well as their valuation, due diligence, and execution.
- Managed a €670 million portfolio of five investments: one multi-tranche investment originated and monetized (blended return 1.6x), two legacy positions managed and monetized (2.4x and 3.2x return), and two more positions managed and restructured.
- Monitored and published investor relations materials related to five investments. Board of directors representation with three businesses. Monthly analysis of financial results vs. plan and explanation.
- Occasionally involved with special corporate projects. In one case, oversaw a secondary transaction over a €2.5 billion flagship fund, where a lead limited partner took over the entirety of all other fund investors' commitments.
Focus areas: Private Capital Markets, Pitch Books, Pitch Decks, Debt Structuring, Cash Flow Modeling, Transaction Structuring, Recapitalizations, Capital Raising, Investor Relations, Investment Thesis, Project Coordination, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Project Management, Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Investment Manager, Loan Documentation, Debt Underwriting, Factset, S&P Capital IQ, Business Planning, Template Development, PowerPoint Design, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, M&A (Sell-side), DCF Valuation, Comparable Company Analysis, Transaction Comparables, Scenario Analysis, Market Research & Analysis, Technology, Financial Analysis, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Strategy, Corporate Law, Management, Negotiation, Business Law, Financial Markets, Research, Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics, Value Investing, Taxation, Capital Markets, Economics, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Analysis, Investment Analysis, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Sensitivity Analysis, Return Analysis, Leveraged Finance, Debt Financing, Credit Analysis, Capital Structuring, Business Strategy, Business Plan Consulting, Financial Forecasting, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Fundraising, Valuation, Three Statement Operating Model, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Legal Enforcement, Debt Restructuring, Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Deal Flow Origination, Financial Modeling, Three-statement Modeling, Board of Directors, Board Representation, Legal Structuring, Due Diligence, Private Equity, Private Credit