- Developed an operating synergy plan and valuation model and led due diligence for a US company engaged in industrial control and automation systems during its $30 million acquisition in India, adding EBITDA of $6 million for the acquirer.
- Created a business plan and financial model for a 50:50 joint venture between an Indian and US company engaged in the energy equipment industry. Advised the management of both companies to achieve valuation parity through an upfront true-up.
- Solicited proposals from four independent global lenders on behalf of the largest pharmaceutical packaging company in India and secured $6 million in restructured debt, reducing stake dilution during the upcoming growth equity round.
- Performed financial analysis and benchmarking and prepared company profiles to assist senior bankers in identifying transaction opportunities across industries such as engineering, infrastructure, clean energy, and real estate.
- Interviewed, trained, and managed a team of interns, thereby improving the productivity of the M&A team.
Focus areas: Manufacturing, Investor Presentations, M&A Modeling, Investment Modeling, Due Diligence Consultant, M&A (Sell-side), Investment Banker, Food & Beverage, Fundraising Consultant, Fundraising, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate, Revenue & Expense Projections, Financial Modeling, Three Statement Operating Model, Valuation, Company Research, Pitch Decks, Investment Banking, Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), Due Diligence, Clean Energy, Valuation Modeling, Joint Ventures, Financial Services, M&A (Buy-side), Financial Analysis, Cross-border M&A, Deal Execution, Deal Sourcing, Deal Advisory, Financial Forecasting, Private Equity Consultant, Growth Capital Raising, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)