- Developed an operating synergy plan and valuation model and led due diligence for a US company engaged in industrial control and automation systems during its $30 million acquisition in India, adding EBITDA of $6 million for the acquirer.
- Created a business plan and financial model for a 50:50 joint venture between an Indian and US company engaged in the energy equipment industry. Advised the management of both companies to achieve valuation parity through an upfront true-up.
- Solicited proposals from four independent global lenders on behalf of the largest pharmaceutical packaging company in India and secured $6 million in restructured debt, reducing stake dilution during the upcoming growth equity round.
- Performed financial analysis / benchmarking and prepared company profiles to assist senior bankers in identifying transaction opportunities across industries such as engineering, infrastructure, clean energy, and real estate.
- Interviewed, trained, and managed a team of interns, thereby improving the productivity of the M&A team.
Focus areas: Investor Presentations, M&A Modeling, Investment modelling, Due Diligence Consultant, M&A (Sell-side), Investment Banker, Food & Beverage, Fundraising Consultant, Fundraising, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate, Revenue & Expense Projections, Financial Modeling, Three Statement Operating Model, Valuation, Company Research, Pitch Decks, Investment Banking, Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), Due Diligence, Valuation Modeling, Clean Energy, Financial Analyst, Joint Ventures, Financial Services, M&A (Buy-side), Financial Analysis, Cross-border M&A, Deal Execution, Deal Sourcing, Deal Advisory, Financial Forecasting, Private Equity Consultant, Growth Capital Raising, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)