Verified Expert in Finance
Gayemarie is a management consultant with 25+ years of experience with global consulting firms focusing on digital transformation and AI. She is a sought-after advisor to Series A through C companies in AI, data, identity management, and MarTech. She has led M&A deals of $500+ million, working strategy, due diligence, Integration Management Office, and integrations. Gayemarie is a seasoned consultant dedicated to driving value.
Program Executive and Lead Strategist
Wintam Place Consulting
- Led the strategy, business case development, and road map to launch a new organization and products and services leveraging cloud, SaaS, AI, and ML capabilities, sunsetting existing technologies while rebuilding and rebranding the spin-off.
- Facilitated workshops on the impact of exponential technologies such as AI, machine learning, augmented reality/VR, and cloud on their existing business, specifically communications, content creation, print, digital, and media divisions.
- Identified companies in the scale-up/startups working with VCs/PE for deal sourcing and origination, LOI creation, due diligence lead for operational synergies, HR and technology, APA negotiations, and post-merger integration oversight.
- Served as program lead to create the growth strategy, business case, and road map to launch new organizations leveraging cloud, SaaS, AI, and ML capabilities, sunsetting existing technologies while rebuilding and rebranding the new entity.
- Led the three-year business transformation strategy for a global fintech company undergoing a digital transformation focused on migrating legacy data systems and product models to a SaaS-based organization focused on cloud, analytics, and AI.
- Led the business case, road map, and divestiture of a $300 million entity to reinvest funding required to transition from a services-based company to a PaaS company focused on identity management, specifically cloud, ML, and data technologies.
Director: Digital & Innovation
- Led a “venture fund” working with startups from MVP to product development identifying “spin-offs” of new cost of sales. The mandate was to launch new products that were revenue positive within three years/net gain of $30 million.
- Led the launch and design of global Innovation Labs US, Canada, Australia, and UK/Europe leading to new product launches focused on cloud, Machine Learning, AI, and blockchain driving $100 million in new revenue.
- Led the strategy, business model, and design for Deloitte’s digital transformation to transform lines of business and business models across consulting, financial advisory, enterprise risk/cyber, tax and audit. Mandate: A 40% portfolio refresh.
- Delivered strategic planning for global clients in high-tech, software, and robotics focused on cost optimization, revenue growth, and program oversight; business case development, road map, and program management.
VP: Digital Transformation
TD Bank Group
- Led a $500 million+ North American digital transformation program across all lines of business, including retail, wealth, commercial, and investments arms of the bank focused on omnichannel, customer experience, and digital transformation.
- Accountable for a multi-year implementation focused on omnichannel, mobile, machine learning, and analytics. Led the build of three new organizations across North America for customer experience and digital.
- Managed Major Vendor Strategic Management and Contract Executive Technology Partners (i.e., IBM, Google, Cisco, AWS, Microsoft, Salesforce), including contract review and implementation.
- Served as program lead for developing and deploying a disruptive alternative trading system focused on data acquisition and AI algorithms designed to optimize trades and disrupt traditional money transfer and stock exchange systems.
- Led the strategy, business case, and launch of a high-profile joint initiative between Royal Bank of Canada, CIBC, TD Bank, and National Bank to build an alternative, disruptive digital trading system (Alpha Trading Systems).
- Led the build of the newco, including hiring staff, office and operations build, organizational design, board structure, and advisory.
Master's Degree (MBA) in Business Administration and Political Science
Brock University - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Business Strategy
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Bachelor Business Administration