Giorgi Natroshvili CFA
Verified Expert in Finance
Giorgi is a finance executive with over ten years of experience in financial management, telecommunications, FMCG, real estate, and construction management. Giorgi has been a CFA charter holder since 2016. For the last five years, Giorgi, as a CFO of the largest real estate developer in the country, was leading the process of raising over $200 million in capital. Giorgi's areas of expertise include financial reporting, budgeting, financial modeling, consulting, and analysis.
CFO | COO
- Created over 20 complex financial models—evaluating the feasibility study of different real estate development projects.
- Implemented SAP for a business with annual revenue over US$ 100 million.
- Controlled, monitored, and maintained the CAPEX budget spending on construction projects with a total value of over US$ 150 million.
CFO | COO
JSC m2 Real Estate
- Oversaw development of over 2,000 residential units and four hotels.
- Raised over $200 million in debt, including bank loans and private bond placement.
- Led the process of growing company net asset value by $150 million.
- Led the reporting and budgeting process of the company.
- Took part in the implementation of various billing and other technical solutions.
- Climbed the corporate ladder from financial analyst to deputy CFO.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Free University of Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia