- Led cross-functional strategic initiatives across operations, finance, capital raising, sales and channel strategy, and in-store marketing for a fast-growing, vertically integrated CPG brand.
- Developed and implemented process improvement initiatives throughout the organization and served as a leader to various team members across all departments.
- Maintained the company’s multi-factor operating model for use by the board of directors and potential financing sources and provided detailed cash flow forecasting for use by the executive management team.
- Acquired Kalahari Biltong, the #2 biltong brand in the U.S. at the time, and helped support the integration of Kalahari into the broader Stryve platform.
- Pursued various capital raise initiatives, including a series C round of equity and business combination with a SPAC, and ultimately closed SPAC transaction on July 20, 2021, at a $170 million enterprise value.
Focus areas: Corporate Development, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Venture Funding, Venture Debt, Capitalization Tables, SPACs, Public Filings, Budgeting, Cash Flow Modeling, 13-week Cash Flow, Projected Cash Flow, Demand Planning, CPG, eCommerce, Consumer Branding, Financial Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Forecasting, Three-statement Modeling, M&A Modeling, Due Diligence, Rollup, Deal Analysis, Pitch Decks, Venture Capital, Business Models, Startups, Exit Strategy, Models, Food & Beverage, Operations, CAPEX Budgeting & Inventory Management, Break-even Analysis, Revenue Projections, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, CFO, Cap Tables, Fundraising Consultant, Startup Funding