Finance Consultant2020 - PRESENTMonolith Materials
Focus areas: Leveraged Finance, Finance Strategy, Project Finance, Financial Modeling, Fundraising
- Led the financing process for a $1.2 billion technology-based manufacturing facility in both the debt and equity capital markets.
- Developed a US GAAP-compliant financial model as well as the accompanying assumptions data book and oversaw the development of all financing collateral.
- Managed interactions with external legal, technical, and market consultants towards the development of term sheets and due diligence materials.
- Advised and supported on interactions with shareholders, including providing relevant analysis and being responsive to board requests.
Vice President of Finance2015 - 2019Steelhead LNG
Focus areas: Management Reporting, Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Fundraising
- Led and executed a capital raising process for $200+ million of pre-revenue equity capital and arranged a $50 million working capital facility.
- Formulated the strategy and led the fundraising efforts for the $10+ billion project financing for a liquified natural gas export facility located on the west coast of Canada.
- Led the budgeting and financial forecasting process for the company and managed the FP&A function.
- Advised and supported investor relations with equity shareholders and communicated financing matters; coordinated investment banking and lender relationships for the company.
Senior Associate2009 - 2015Azimuth Capital Management
Focus areas: Financial Analyst, Technology, Energy, Investment Analysis
- Led or assisted in over 17 closed transactions and due diligence process for over fifty potential investment opportunities for an aggregate investment value of $2+ billion.
- Developed a wide range of engineering-driven and financing models in evaluating portfolio companies.
- Led the economic and business evaluation of opportunities, recommending management incentives and deal structure, presenting opportunities to the investment committee as well as co-investors, and overseeing investment through the sale of the asset.
Analyst2008 - 2009RBC Capital Markets
Focus areas: Modeling, Financial Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Supported $3.5+ billion of equity, debt, takeover defense, and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Gained deep expertise in the financing of energy and energy-related companies to supplement previous engineering experience.
- Developed strong analytical and client management skills to assist in the evaluation and execution of financing and acquisition transactions.