- Managed data science, pivot tables, and BI used for 5,000 pieces of owned, leased, and rented equipment. Prepared the mechanical department presentation for $50 million NBV, $50 million in lease commitment, and $3 million in remittances.
- Developed and calibrated an extensive lease vs. buy vs. sale-leaseback Excel model. Oversaw company-wide economics when procuring equipment—presented a value-maximizing framework to CFO, director of tax, VP of operations control, and mechanical.
- Wrangled and analyzed 100,000+ invoice data points and presented using a predetermined commodity tree spend analysis to the procurement director for the $1+ billion spent in the trailing five quarters by the company.
- Represented Lane in Texas at TxHSR, a $15+ billion planned Dallas-Houston high-speed rail, personally fielding myriad emails, calls, meetings, and quote requests with small and large domestic and international suppliers.
- Analyzed and presented demographic and infrastructure trends in six states (including TX and CA). Synthesized data and compiled a list of 20+ diversified competitors with KPIs in consideration of establishing a universe of potential M&A targets.
- Modeled the sale and acquisition of two portfolio companies and one prospect with consideration in excess of $30 million. Developed integration plans for the acquisition of one company and managed the virtual data room for the sale of another.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Carve-out Analysis, Market Research & Analysis, Total Addressable Market (TAM), Operational Finance, Operational Efficiency Improvement, Business Intelligence (BI), Dashboard Design, Procurement, Process Mapping, Real Estate Development, Excel Expert, Revenue & Expense Projections, M&A Modeling, Transportation & Shipping, Logistics, Shipping, Corporate Development, Business Strategy, Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Business Process Optimization, Financial Modeling, Corporate Finance, Real Estate, M&A (Sell-side), M&A (Buy-side), Microsoft Excel, Underwriting, Profitability Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Science, IRR, Three-statement Modeling, Alternative Investments, Microsoft PowerPoint, Financial Institutions, Pitch Deck Consultant, Pitch Decks