- Leveraged my significant experience in operational and strategic finance to help companies through important inflection points in their business, including high-growth periods, equity and debt financings, and ownership changes.
- Prepared many companies for fundraising from seed funding through Series B. Advised on business strategy, structure, and valuation. Created financial models, investor material, and lender packages and participated in investor and lender meetings.
- Acted as an interim CFO of an enterprise software company that had recently been acquired by a private equity fund. Fixed significant operational issues, integrated a subsequent acquisition, and guided the accounting team through its first audit.
- Acted as a part-time CFO to a direct-to-consumer accessory brand. Significantly improved margins, cash flow, and projected lifetime value of a customer during the high-growth period.
- Acted as an interim CFO for an omnichannel consumer product company. Contributed to the advancement and professionalization of the accounting department, re-stated historical financials, and prepared the company for outside capital.
- Advised community-based incubator. Provided strategic advice on funding strategies and feedback on investor pitches and material.
- Advised a European trade organization. Developed partner and funding strategies so companies can accelerate US commercialization efforts.
Focus areas: Board Presentations, Fundraising, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Interim CFO, Virtual CFO, Part-time CFO, CFO, Budgeting, Systems, Accounting, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Operations, Business Planning, P&L Forecasting, Reporting, Three-statement Modeling, M&A (Buy-side), Revenue & Expense Projections, Valuation, Business Strategy, Business Models, Pitch Decks, Pitch Deck Consultant, Tableau, SQL, Data Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Startups, Private Equity, Venture Debt, SaaS, Dashboards