2012 - PRESENT
Fidelitas Capital Partners
- Leveraged my significant experience and continuing activity in private equity investing. Helped clients achieve their corporate growth strategies via mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and other strategic financial alternatives.
- Closed nine acquisition and growth capital transactions. Represented $200 million in transaction value and $25 million of capital raised. Completed other projects involving interim CFO services, modeling, and transaction capability development.
- Co-sponsored the buyout of an early growth-stage SaaS customer engagement solutions provider. Led the financial due diligence and collaborated on fundraising, raising eight million dollars of equity to finance the buyout and fund growth strategy.
- Advised an industrial automation distributor on its merger with an industry peer to form a robust Rockwell Automation channel partner worth $240 million. Guided the client to a more profitable transaction structure and significant ownership stake.
- Advised a one billion dollar network deployment company on a $35 million acquisition while entering the fast-growing in-building wireless networking market. Identified irregularities in inter-company accounting that systematically understated EBITDA.
- Advised a free-standing emergency and urgent care services provider on the capital needed for an organic facility expansion strategy. Helped the client gain scale more quickly through an M&A strategy, closing two ten-million dollar acquisitions.
- Acted as interim CFO of a free-standing emergency and urgent care services provider. Managed severe cash issues arising out of post-acquisition integration missteps. Tightly worked cash flow to ensure patient safety and conserve cash for payroll.
- Acted as the interim CFO managing the wind-up of a private equity firm's troubled portfolio company. Held weekly cash forecasts, oversaw remaining customer collections, settled unsecured creditor claims at a discount, and repaid the secured lender.
- Built a cash flow model for an $82 million cogeneration project providing 56 megawatts of outsourced, on-site power and heat. Allowed a refinery to sidestep costly CAPEX to replace aging steam boilers. Eliminated open flaring of excess process gas.
- Advised a family office seeking to become an active private equity investor. Endowed the family office investment team with investment and due diligence playbooks and critical analytical tools.
Focus areas: M&A (Buy-side), Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Private Equity, Deal Sourcing, Deal Structuring, Term Sheet Negotiations, Letters of Intent, Due Diligence, Asset Purchase Agreements, Valuation, Corporate Governance, Investment Strategy, Value Creation, Advisory, Transaction Advisory, Innovation Capability Development, Consulting, Transition Service Agreement (TSA), Transactions, 13-week Cash Flow, Fundraising Consultant, Board Decks, Interim CFO, Financial Modeling, Investments, M&A Modeling, Deal Review, Term Sheet Advisory, M&A Earn-out Agreements, Pitch Decks, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Operating Models, Financing, Cash Flow Management, Cap Tables, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting, Startups, P&L Analysis, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss (P&L), Pitch Deck Consultant, Business Modeling, Business Models, Business Strategy, Live Entertainment, Reporting, Excel 2016, Spreadsheets, Monte Carlo Simulations, Energy, Infrastructure, Project Finance, Private Equity Consultant, Limited Partnerships, Due Diligence Consultant, Deal Analysis, Industrials, Finance, Loans & Lending, Debt Financing, Business Plan Consulting, Power Generation, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Waterfall Modeling, Valuation Modeling, Excel 365, Private Equity Valuation, SaaS, Business Services, Excel Expert, Scenario Analysis, United States, Accounting, IRR, Cash Flow Modeling, Investment Return Scenario Analysis, ROI, Manufacturing, Working Capital Management, Exit Strategy, Acquisitions, M&A Due Diligence (Financial), Partnerships, Residential Real Estate, Real Estate, Cash Flow Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), Business Loans, Financial Forecasting, Fund Structure, Structuring of Funds, Growth Equity, SME/SMB Financing, Credit/Debt, Capability Build-out, Early-stage Startups, Seed Fundraising, Startup Funding, Data Analysis, Excel Modeling