Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Laura is a business consultant with over 20 years of experience in strategy, business expansion, competitive analysis, consumer insights, data analysis, and research. She has consulted with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and pre-revenue start-ups and has an established track record of improving revenue, margins, and scale. Laura started her career at Morgan Stanley New York, where she researched, conceptualized, and executed financing deals for almost one billion dollars.
Go-to-market Strategy for New Brand
LAURA LANTERI NEW YORK
- Conceptualized, developed, and executed value-add and re-positioning strategies for a variety of industries, including fashion, luxury, consumer goods, media, tech, and retail.
- Delivered decision-making analyses on company-specific topics and/or industry trends or emerging pain points for large multinational corporations and startups alike.
- Spotlighted growth opportunities and expansion strategies that consistently lead to higher earnings, profit margins, and scalability.
Head of Strategy
- Re-positioned the strategy of the brand across all channels and categories.
- Achieved consistent year-on-year growth that was largely ahead of projections.
- Led the re-organization of all the CRM efforts of Louis Vuitton North America to leverage additional opportunities and target new segments.
Head of Strategy
- Advised the CEO to create targeted solutions for brand’s expansion, image repositioning, and increased revenues and margins.
- Led a team of analysts to provide research on market data on customers' preferences, purchase drivers, and new product formulations for competitive analyses on the performance of the brand.
- Achieved consistent and sizeable sales gains that beat year-on-year sales projections by over 30% in the first six months on the job.
Head of Business Expansion
Oscar de la Renta
- Managed the brand's retail expansion in Europe, including all phases of new stores' openings, working with the onsite team of managers, PR agencies, press agencies, and media representatives.
- Planned and executed stores opening in London, Athens, and Madrid.
- Targeted and evaluated marketing and product strategy solutions to increase brand visibility and revenue in the USA and abroad.
- Structured, proposed, and executed deals for almost $1 billion.
- Independently created and developed forecasting models for highly complex cash flows that utilized tax-exempt, taxable, and equity financing to achieve optimal bond structures that satisfied multiple financing constraints.
- Performed quantitative analysis and completed multipart financings for a wide array of clients, such as the Texas Water Authorities, the city of Detroit, the city of Atlanta, the city of Newark, and Miami Dade County School District.
- Modeled, structured, and executed project finance deals, which included taxable, tax-exempt, and equity financing for a number of corporate issuers in the country, using municipalities as conduits.
- Provided clients with various financial products, including fixed and floating rate bonds, forward bonds, and derivatives such as interest rate swaps and option-based structures.
World Bank Group
- Authored and evaluated quantitative and strategic reports and publications on firm-level productivity, innovation, and competitiveness in Russia and Eastern Europe.
- Built quantitative models to analyze large databases and perform regression analyses.
- Awarded bonus for excellence and innovation in research work.
Master's Degree in Economics
Harvard University - Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Economics
Bocconi University - Milan, Italy