- Partnered with a UN initiative—Fashion 4 Development (F4D)—to produce an educational event during the London Fashion Week with more than 200 attendants.
- Organized twelve events in New York, London, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam, managing a team of more than 300 creatives.
- Rebuilt, restructured, and automated the entire accounting and financial reporting process.
- Originated, structured, and marketed multiple projects and teams worldwide from A to Z.
- Advised startups on how to internationalize their brand and provided advice on funding strategies.
Focus areas: Event Management, Fashion & Beauty, Sustainable Development, Art Direction, Web Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Business Development, Business to Business (B2B), Entrepreneurship, Business Planning, Asana, HubSpot, Adobe Photoshop, Miro, WiX, Shopify, Google Analytics, International Affairs, Information Logistics, Project Leadership, Management, Growth, Systems Thinking, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), Business Strategy, Human Resources (HR), Project Management, Branding, Sales, Brand Marketing, Social Media, Reporting, Sales Training, Client Presentations, Marketing, eCommerce, Photography, Brand Management, Digital Branding, Program Management, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Business Operations, Market Research, Startups, Sales Strategy, Agile Product Management, Management Consulting