Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Leticia is a consultant with a 16-year business career working with some of Europe's most well-respected startups, such as GoCancel, APC, Moonshot Switzerland, and Panama's Swatch Group. As a strategic thinker who cares deeply about personal and professional relationships, she became an expert in growth strategy, digital transformation, and operational improvement topics. Leticia enjoys freelancing because it lets her meet many fascinating entrepreneurs and investors.
Balanced Scorecard Service API
- Oversaw daily operations of the company and the work of IT, Marketing, sales, finance, and other executives. Improved and extended the company's existing procedures and processes.
- Designed and implemented business strategies, plans, procedures, and processes. After a 1-month screen check, I re-organized the sales team and set sales targets and expansion plans.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and OKRs, growing the team's performance by more than 20%.
- Developed the strategic plan, including market analysis, competitive landscape, and business plan, for the company's expansion plan in the European market.
- Led the strategy and project management for cancellation service and APIs of a €1 million consumer business.
- Managed and built 10+ direct reports by implementing and measuring KPIs.
- Worked closely with the CTO, CEO, finance, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to coordinate projects, updates, forecasts, and budgets.
- Led a team of marketing, visual design, and operations covering eight European countries in which the websites were present.
- Developed annual budgets and plans to meet the objectives of the 3-year strategy to support annual budgets.
- Hired and onboarded new employees and set their productivity by implementing and measuring KPIs.
COO and Founder
PAUSE Fashion Hub
- Partnered with a UN initiative—Fashion 4 Development (F4D)—to produce an educational event during the London Fashion Week with more than 200 attendants.
- Organized twelve events in New York, London, Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam, managing a team of more than 300 creatives.
- Rebuilt, restructured, and automated the entire accounting and financial reporting process.
- Originated, structured, and marketed multiple projects and teams worldwide from A to Z.
- Advised startups on how to internationalize their brand and provided advice on funding strategies.
Regional Brand Manager for LATAM
Swatch Swiss Watches
- Planned and executed all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media within the Central American region for the Swatch brand.
- Optimized the franchise retailers' sales and profits, ensuring that retail stores and online stores were stocked with the right products in the right quantities. Arranged and maintained product displays, priced products, and monitored the inventory.
- Supervised and guided the opening of a Swatch store in Guatemala. Trained the sales team about Swatch brand guidelines and managed the sales plan definition.
- Collaborated with other departments such as finance, marketing communications, sales, and logistics to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities were aligned.
- Analyzed the sales data to identify best-selling lines and develop promotional strategies in all the Swatch stores in Central America.
- Created and improved partnerships with regional franchisers and POS to improve margins and meet high uptime standards in seven countries.
Commercial Manager of Luxury Cosmetics
- Developed the growth strategies for two own-house brands. Conducted market research, interviews, and analysis and evaluated customer journey and luxury beauty pipeline to create the expansion plan from fewer than ten stores to over 200.
- Partnered with the national sales director in managing a team of business managers, beauty advisors, and selling specialists, covering hiring, coaching, and training processes.
- Provided regular coaching conversations with the retail team members, including monthly touch bases, performance, productivity, and client relationships, and ensured they met the KPIs.
- Supported the senior commercial manager in developing a 3-year vision and strategy for selected retailers. Reviewed progress annually using KPIs to ensure delivery was on track and recommended changes as appropriate.
Key Account of Commercial Department
- Managed the most significant account in Chile and Peru, coordinating imports from Italy and Argentina that brought 60% of the company's revenue.
- Attended the business and technical training at the Italian office, covering topics such as foreign commerce and engineering methods and processes in Bergamo, Italy.
- Completed ad-hoc requests from prospective clients in Latin America.
- Collaborated with the commercial and technical executives to build product vision and overall roadmap for delivery.
- Managed 70% of the company revenue by leading the export department of goods and ensuring compliance with all organizational policies and procedures with export authorities for all required countries.
- Established policies and procedures for accounting, controls, tax, transfer pricing, insurance, and logistics, saving 20% on sales costs.
- Designed and implemented export strategies and activities to ensure adherence to project requirements.
Export Logistics Coordinator
- Coordinated efficiently worldwide logistics distribution with an important representatives network and distributors in more than 33 countries on five continents.
- Managed the commercial documentation and international logistics for customers such as Ferrari, Harley Davidson, Peugeot, and Kawasaki.
- Supervised, controlled, and managed the procedures corresponding to customs documentation on average, 25 exports daily.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Trade
National University of Rosario - Rosario, Argentina
Bachelor's Degree in International Business
UAI Universidad Abierta Interamericana - Rosario, Argentina
Digital Leadership Certificate