Mary Ann Fialkowski
Verified Expert in Finance
Mary Ann has 20 years of C-level experience with private equity and publicly owned companies. She has planned and implemented high-growth strategies and restructured poorly integrated industry rollups. She creates solutions through new technology and business process improvement. With a uniquely wide breadth of functional experience, honed by easily pivoting to the area needing attention and quickly assessing the underlying processes, Mary Ann is an exceptional freelance contributor.
Real Time Cash Flow Forecasting
Senior Vice President
Deluxe Entertainment Services
- Led the $200 million global content localization business. Defined and introduced new products and executed technology-enabled process improvements.
- Built out the technology platform and offshore operations to support the business.
- Led a business integration initiative for a $600 million organization, reducing operating costs by 15%.
Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Served in interim executive roles for portfolio companies of a private equity firm.
- Onboarded and implemented financial reporting and business analysis processes as the CFO and COO for a newly acquired company.
- Led the operations of a call center, including implementation of a system upgrade and process improvement.
- Served as the interim CFO for a company during refinancing.
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
SDI Media Group
- Led the finance and technology functions and served as a member of the board of directors.
- Spearheaded the integration of operations and systems across 20 global locations. This included standardizing the technology infrastructure and digital workflows.
- Reduced the number of financial systems and consolidated finance operations.
- Restructured the capital base of the company resulting in a 35% reduction of debt and a new operating credit line.
Technicolor Entertainment Services
- Increased revenues from $550 million to $1 billion over a three year period.
- Led a global workforce of 4,500. Restructured the finance organization and implemented new financial systems. Results included improved accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and a 25% reduction in the financial headcount worldwide.
- Initiated and led a global consolidation and restructuring initiative including implementation of key performance indicators. Results included an overall headcount reduction of 10% generating cost savings of $25 million.
MBA in Business Management
Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University - Evanston, Illinois, USA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering
Northwestern University - Evanston, Illinois, USA