- Developed business cases, cost models, and product pricing.
- Led product into the customer self-service market; the business was later acquired for $185 million.
- Led the then-largest multi-million dollar product sale in a customer solutions role.
- Reduced third-party product costs by more than 40% in a business development role.
- Attended a 1-year MSc computing science program from 2003-2004.
Focus areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing Models, Pricing Plans, Product Management, Technology, Growth, Market Entry, Market Research, United States, SaaS, Pricing, Pricing Expertise, Financial Modeling, Product Development, Price Analysis, Business Strategy, Market Sizing, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, Strategy, Business Analysis, IT, Presentations, Subscription Pricing, B2B Sales Pipeline, Partnerships, Technical Business Analysis, Digital Transformation, Market Research & Analysis, Revenue Projections, Business to Business (B2B), Growth Strategy, Go-to-market Strategy, Business Cases, Project Management, Go-to-market Plans, Customer Success, Business Models, Growth Marketing, Startups, Customer Analysis, Customer Analytics, Customer Insights, Customer Satisfaction, Data Science, Data-driven Marketing, Digital Experience Design, Digital Strategy