Corporate Finance2019 - PRESENTCheckr
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Modeling, Fundraising
- Raised $160 million in Series D funding at a valuation of $2.2 billion.
- Build a financial model for internal projections.
- Priced $50 million of ARR in contracts.
- Evaluated M&A opportunities for the company.
- Communicated with investors on an ongoing basis.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst2015 - 2017Evercore
Focus areas: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Modeling, Capital Markets
- Provided quantitative analyses on public equity and equity-linked transactions, aiding corporate clients through the capital raising process.
- Analyzed the global demand for an IPO potentially raising $100 billion and presented the findings to foreign government officials.
- Performed 200+ in-depth investor identification exercises by looking at historical holding patterns and competitor holdings.
- Worked on over 60 offerings as the lead equity capital markets (ECM) analyst, raising $50 billion in aggregate for companies in a variety of industries including biotech, real estate, and oil & gas.
- Conducted financial, accounting, legal, customer, auditor, and other types of diligence for commitment committees and investors by identifying key drivers and risks relevant to a company’s equity story.
Investment Banking Analyst2014 - 2015Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Focus areas: Financial Modeling, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Capital Markets
- Advised small to mega-cap companies on hybrid structures (convertibles, mandatories, preferreds), and associated transactions such as call spreads, accelerated share repurchases, debt refinancing, recapitalizations, and rescue financing.
- Raised $10+ billion of equity-linked financing for companies in sectors including healthcare, consumer retail, natural resources, industrials, media, telecom, Canada, and Latin America.
- Assessed credit quality of companies through fundamental analyses and peer analyses while collaborating with other teams such as leveraged finance and debt capital markets.
- Created models analyzing hybrid structures, cost of capital, and hybrid EPS accretion/dilution.
- Participated in the full cycle of origination including assessing issuer fundamentals, pricing, pitching, working with legal counsel, and coordinating with syndicate and sales force.