- Built a financial model to forecast the share price of the largest private equity fund in Georgia, with $1 billion in the total portfolio, incorporating valuation of subsidiary companies.
- Oversaw financial analysis of subsidiary companies and performed budget versus actual analysis.
- Managed liquidity of largest private equity fund in Georgia, with $100 million in liquid funds.
- Performed the analysis of a buyback program and its effect on the company's net asset value (NAV) per share.
- Traded over $100 million debt securities as a part of my liquidity management role at Georgia Capital.
Focus areas: Treasury & Liquidity Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Valuation, Financial Modeling, Fundraising, Real Estate Development, Real Estate, DCF Valuation, DCF Modeling, Bloomberg, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Hospitality, Hotels & Lodging, Financial Statement Preparation, Financial Reporting, Forecasting, Investment Modeling, Budgeting, Part-time CFO, Investments, Treasury, Profitability Analysis, Market Research, Business Plan Consulting, Financials, Financial Management, Cash Flow Consultant, P&L Analysis, Modeling, Excel Modeling, Valuation Multiples, Valuation Analysis, Valuation Modeling, Equity Valuation, Finance Reports, Three-statement Modeling, Excel Expert, Financial Services, Strategy, Growth, Investor Relations, Interim CFO, M&A (Buy-side)