2014 - PRESENT
- Prepared the financial models and documents for an architecture company looking to raise funds for a hotel project in the Middle East; also prepped them for management meetings.
- Gave a fundraising and valuation workshop for Korean tech startups and mentored them individually to help them understand the value of their company; prepared briefs on their potential as investments.
- Advised on valuation and negotiations for the ongoing potential acquisition of a UK media company.
- Built realistic, detailed financial models for a variety of different early-stage businesses to help them assess the feasibility of their projects and adjust their strategy accordingly.
- Researched legal capital requirements in different countries for a fintech startup to structure the company efficiently and to estimate the funds needed to establish a business in each country.
- Worked with an engineering company to quantify the financial profitability of energy efficiency measures for a stadium.
- Valued the startup holdings belonging to a venture capital portfolio and advised on the most promising companies. Created the financial model for a new ventures capital fund.
- Carried out the Due Diligence of a car parts manufacturing company in Germany, including financial planning and the preparation of documents for the acquisition's bank financing.
Focus areas: Entrepreneurial Finance, Contingent Valuation Method, Certified Valuation Analyst, Private Equity Valuation, Pricing Strategy, Startup Funding, Junior Capital, Capital Raising, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies, Fundraising, P&L Forecasting, Pitch Decks, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Finance Strategy, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Equity Valuation, Valuation Multiples, Valuation Modeling, Valuation, Investment Memoranda, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Renewable Energy
Senior Consultant, M&A
2012 - 2014
TJP Advisory & Management
- Carried out liquidity planning and prepared documents as part of NPL restructuring assignments for small businesses in southeastern Europe, as mandated by the World Bank.
- Worked on the sale of a PV solar park to a specialized buyer.
- Advised on the restructuring of a diversified natural resources group; prepared forecasts for its single businesses globally and provided input on valuation and right timing for disposal of its assets.
- Prepared the financial forecasting, valuation, and the project financing model for a large solar company in Eastern Europe.
- Completed the valuation of an alternative investments fund with subsidiaries in different countries for the preparation of group financial statements.
- Carried out the valuation of part of a food processing company and advised on the exit strategy for the sale of the division.
- Prepared the valuation of an IT services business for the introduction of new shareholders.
Focus areas: Budgeting, Budget Controls, Contingent Valuation Method, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies, Investment Summaries, Investor Presentations, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Revenue & Expense Projections, Revenue Modeling, Pro Forma Financial Statements, Financial Forecasting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Equity Valuation, Equity Research, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Adjusted Present Value (APV), Valuation Multiples, Valuation, Valuation Modeling, Asset Valuation, Capital Investment Appraisals, Investor Relations, Investment Memoranda, Investment Briefs, Mezzanine, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Renewable Energy
Senior Assistant Valuation
2009 - 2012
- Managed the international due diligence process of a target group of companies and carried out the due diligence of the local subsidiary on behalf of a potential acquirer.
- Developed valuation assignment methods and processes for the company's internal quality assurance directives.
- Advised a software company on the target requirements to meet for different stock exchanges.
- Carried out the joint venture valuation of various subsidiaries of two food processing companies to assess the joint venture share split.
- Conducted the valuation of a de-listed company after a takeover to evaluate compensation for the squeezed-out shareholders.
Focus areas: Equity Research, Management, Audits, Finance, Real Estate, Intellectual Property Valuation, Asset Valuation, Financial Asset Impairment Models, Valuation Modeling, Adjusted Present Value (APV), Evaluation, Risk, Financial Benchmarking, Due Diligence, Valuation Multiples, Valuation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Renewable Energy
2007 - 2009
Grant Thornton International
- Carried out research for global corporate finance departments; advised on databases and information management.
- Prepared thought leadership publications on global capital markets.
- Managed the communication exchange and distributed investment teasers to global M&A departments.
Focus areas: Transaction Modeling, Corporate Finance, Financial Data, Data Analysis, Valuation Multiples, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Capital Markets, Market Research, Equity Research, Renewable Energy