Verified Expert in Finance
Olivia has over a decade of advisory experience, specializing in valuation, financial and business planning, M&A, capital raising, and due diligence. She has advised business owners globally on financial planning and strategy optimization during the fundraising and exit process. Olivia also works with investors for portfolio valuation work, the development of fund models, and due diligence. She is a Certified Valuation Analyst and is specialized in early-stage valuations.
Independent Financial and Valuation Consultant
- Prepared the financial models and documents for an architecture company looking to raise funds for a hotel project in the Middle East; also prepped them for management meetings.
- Gave a fundraising and valuation workshop for Korean tech startups and mentored them individually to help them understand the value of their company; prepared briefs on their potential as investments.
- Advised on valuation and negotiations for the ongoing potential acquisition of a sports media company in the UK.
- Built detailed financial models for numerous early-stage businesses globally to help them assess the feasibility of their projects and adjust their strategies accordingly. Prepared valuations, pitch decks, business plans, and valuation reports.
- Researched legal capital requirements in different countries for a fintech startup to efficiently structure the company and estimate the funds needed to establish a business.
- Collaborated with an engineering company to quantify the financial profitability of energy efficiency measures for a stadium.
- Valued the startup holdings of a venture capital portfolio and advised on the most promising companies. Created a financial model for a new venture's capital fund.
- Carried out the due diligence of a car parts manufacturing company in Germany, including financial planning and preparing documents and consolidated financial statements for the acquisition's bank financing.
- Advised on the fundraising of a hardware company in Sub-Saharan Africa, prepared their investor-ready documentation, and approached and set up calls with investors.
- Conducted a market feasibility study, including market sizing, competition analysis, and customer projections, for a healthcare software startup.
Senior Consultant, M&A
TJP Advisory & Management
- Carried out liquidity planning and prepared documents as part of NPL restructuring assignments for small businesses in Southeastern Europe on behalf of the World Bank.
- Handled the sale of a PV solar park to a specialized buyer.
- Advised on restructuring a diversified natural resources and mining group, prepared forecasts for its single businesses globally, and provided input on valuation and the right timing for disposal of its assets.
- Prepared the financial forecasting, valuation, and project financing model for a large solar company in Eastern Europe.
- Completed the valuation of an alternative investments fund with subsidiaries in different countries for the preparation of group financial statements.
- Carried out the valuation of part of a food processing company and advised on the exit strategy and potential stock exchange delisting for the sale of the division.
- Prepared the valuation of an IT services business for the introduction of new shareholders.
- Carried out the liquidity planning for an insolvent natural resources group during the restructuring process.
Senior Assistant Valuation
Grant Thornton Austria
- Managed international due diligence process of a target group of companies and carried out due diligence of the local subsidiary on behalf of a potential acquirer in the paper industry.
- Developed valuation assignment methods and processes for the company's internal quality assurance directives.
- Advised a software company on target requirements for different stock exchanges.
- Carried out a joint venture valuation of various subsidiaries of two food processing companies with global subsidiaries to assess the joint venture share split.
- Conducted the valuation of a de-listed aviation company after a takeover to evaluate compensation for the squeezed-out shareholders.
- Completed the intellectual property valuation for a group of companies in the publishing industry.
- Carried out the real estate valuation of some commercial properties for tax reporting purposes.
- Conducted the valuation for a local biofuel company.
Grant Thornton International
- Managed the communication exchange and distributed investment teasers to global M&A departments.
- Conducted research for global corporate finance departments and advised on databases and information management.
- Prepared thought leadership publications on global capital markets.
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) in Valuation
National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts - Germany
Bachelor's Degree in German and Management Studies
University of Leeds - Leeds, United Kingdom
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)