Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Pawel is a management consultant with over eight years of experience in various firms, including Oliver Wyman and Roland Berger. He has gained expertise in food and agritech as a head of the strategy for the LIVEKINDLY Collective, the world's third largest plant-based meat company. Pawel is experienced in CPG, retail, energy, and the public sector. Having worked in the US, Europe, and the Middle East, he supports companies worldwide as a freelancer applying his experience to strategic projects.
Head of Strategy
- Led business post-merger integration (PMI) of five acquired companies across all functions and regions, including the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa, with over 50 stakeholders directly involved, including the whole C-level.
- Defined the first corporate strategy framework and led strategy development across key business areas, i.e., manufacturing, supply chain, sales, and marketing.
- Headed project management offices (PMOs) of other smaller and mid-scale projects, such as manufacturing footprint optimization and supply chain integration.
- Spearheaded projects in the food, energy, and public sector focused on strategy design and implementation, business planning, and due diligence.
- Developed a food-tech investment pipeline and DDs for a large venture capital fund and a food and agricultural innovation strategy for a mega-project.
- Reviewed a corporate strategy for a logistics company, a business strategy for a leading retailer, and a new tourism strategy for a city.
- Worked on consumer goods, manufacturing, and energy projects in Europe, covering strategy development, due diligence, business planning, and organizational design.
- Reviewed an operations strategy for a consumer goods company, an international expansion strategy for an automotive parts manufacturer, and strategic options for an energy company in Europe.
- Conducted due diligence on a modular container manufacturer for a PE and a consumer goods company for a major PE.
Master's Degree in International Business
Copenhagen Business School - Copenhagen, Denmark
CEMS Master's Degree in International Management
CEMS – Vienna University of Economics and Business | University of St Gallen - Vienna, Austria
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw, Poland